Are you satisfied?

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Are you satisfied?

Compare it with a 3G celcom lel. You can notice the huge difference.
jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

yes satisfied. so far so good.

i can just surf or stream as much as i want without any worry

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@Hpanda what does that mean? i am hardly on 3G hmm. are you out of coverage area or are you using phones other than those certified? 

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@HarizLae @Hpanda

webe LTE (4g) - this is not capped and it is unlimited. Those who alleged it is limited are probably trying to sabotage, is it? 

webe 3G - 3G is old technolgy and webe is not supporting any 3G. However, to ensure everyone gets coverage, they are currently supported by Celcom 3G. So, if you are on 3G, then you know the provider is Celcom lah.

I would always make sure i am on webe LTE. including the change of phone if need to. Then you would feel super liberated and awesome. got get your hands on S8, super cool

vectra
Contributing Citizen ✪

just been ported in to webe from *i*i ... 
immediately my iphone 6+ has no service signal at all
then slowly went up to 2 bars... then to 4 bars... then dropped to no service!
worst I dont even get 3g although webe said my area is in coverage
really feel dissapointed and regret
I thought my previous telco was bad .... but webe is even worst ....

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@vectra I think you should contact customer service to check on settings. Some of my friends were on iPhone 6 plus... There were some issues until customer service helped. My iPhone 6, no issue though. 

Try check with them ok? U should be enjoying the same way I do, and mind u, my area is not under coverage but I'm getting  LTE

vectra
Contributing Citizen ✪

thanks for the encouragement & advice.

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

The 3g is under celcom, and yet we are paying webe instead of celcom 80+ for a month despite the lousy 3G. And webe just close their eyes while knowing this issue exist. Oh btw,celcom decided to capped it further to a mere 1.5mbps. Just great
IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@Hpanda

3G is indeed under Celcom at present (because no new telco would want to build an old technology) but you should be enjoying webe 4G.

Are you suggesting you want to pay celcom RM80 per month just for their 3G and not 4G? The ultimate purpose is to enjoy and experience webe 4G. 

Why are you so bothered by the 3G? if you are using a non-certified phone, you will not be able to enjoy 4G. Maybe get a new phone?

If you are still under an area which is not covered by webe, maybe you need to allow webe some time to build its network across the country? Most importantly, do check the coverage map, it gives you the answer before subscribing Smiley Wink 

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I am using webe 4G. But the fact that webe 4G isnt available at most location is proving that 3G is important too, can't you see that? Sigh.