Are you satisfied?

PLUkojak72
Contributing Citizen ✪

Are you satisfied?

Thinking of using webe. But still skeptical and worry. Just wanna ask current users. Are you satisfied with webe so far? 

29 REPLIES 29
lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

Re: Are you satisfied?

different users have different opinion... experience could be different also because of different location and device used... why not try it for yourself, there's no contract afterall.

I'm Jon, I know nothing

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@PLUkojak72

It is true. Different user will have different experience. For me and where i am, i will tell you my experience.

I was in a very tiny small town and was extremely surprised by the speed of downloading and streaming. Not a single moment of lagging.

I do move around and i started streaming Spotify on my way to work or listening to Al Jazeera live on video mode ... Awesome although in certain areas as i drive, there's a minor hiccups but nothing serious.

I live in a hilly area, where webe broadband map said "no coverage" i tried my luck, so i subscribe to that too. It works but at times it lags and oddly enough my webe mobile works better in terms of speed (both on LTE). 

Overall, I'm feeling the liberty at last to stream without the cap. It's liberating I tell you. Play and stream in the car. Turn it on and it feels good. I ain't turning back. Considering it's a new telco,  I will give webe it's time to roll out more sites making sure we have good coverage.

No telco can compare to what they offer. So yes, do try out and just a soft reminder, webe is new and they are not perfect but making all effort to ensure its the best in town. 

It comes with no contract, so try away try. I love mine and tell me in time if you love yours 

username1
Contributing Citizen ✪

Am i satisfied? average download per month 35gb ++. I dont often use their 4G network since the coverage is still super limited. their H+ network is quite decent despite its not their own network (its celcom) that they are using. I can still manage to watch youtube and stream movies online with very rare case of buffering. I dont download music anymore since i can just spotify worry free (use tablet and you can skip/select song unlimited). I call my family/friends for no reason just because its free. I sent text messages just like i send whatsapp chat.

The only drawback is i cant torrent. **bleep** it WEBE.

Dude, coverage wise nothing to worry, trust me even the H+ is suffice.

Plus, no contract....i you are not happy just terminate it.

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

In 2016, I'm quite satisfied with 3G network from webe but everything change when its 2017,Celcom decided to capped the 3G for WEBE. An average 10Mbps is reduced to 2 to 3Mbps. Its like...what the hell dude? And WEBE just never notified the user of its capped network and they replied user on the issue with saying that the network is on "Best effort basis".
Get your star right WEBE. I still stay on WEBE though since the "unlimited" is too strong to let go. Sigh...

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@Hpanda ohh I don't know... I am hardly on 3G and only experiencing 4G.  Why are you on 3G? Is it because of the phone or area? 

I do agree it's hard to let go of webe. But I guess there's no one  telco which  is perfect, right? As long as the plan works for me, it's the best. 

jr_slack
Contributing Citizen ✪

I stay in KK most of the time and it was really really really great up there, got 35mbps all the time. 

Currently in KL and the speed are downright terrible, like 1-2 mbps terrible. Cant even fb or instagram well. 

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Webe is good for their 4G and not everyone can enjoy it. That's why their 3G is crucial for other user. And they decide to limit the speed of 3G... Why?!
lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

i don't know about the capping as i'm always on their 4g network... do u know webe is using celcom's 3g network? well from competitor perspective i believe celcom also won't let webe to use their full 3g speed... but anyway bro, if cannot use their 4g and not satisfied, just port out jer la... that's the benefit of mnp kan? Smiley LOL

I'm Jon, I know nothing

HarizLae
New-in-Town ✪✪

How did you know it was capped? Im curious to know bout it since other people keeps saying its unlimited 😂