cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting cheated by TM stuff from sign 2 years contract? But he didnt tell us ?

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Getting cheated by TM stuff from sign 2 years contract? But he didnt tell us ?

my mom is the old user of TM starting from 2009. On December 2019, my mum heard that tm have a promotion which is no payment required within these 3month( october, november, december). Then my mum go TM centre to have this offer but she only get the promotion on december. Because its free, we only can get one month free, so why not. But my mom doesnt know that the contract will be  refresh for other 2 years. All right, today my mum go TM centre want to terminate the unifi, then the stuff tell my mum need to pay a PENALTY rm129x24mths for BREACH OF CONTRACT. My mum ask the stuff the contract havent done yet from 2009 until now? Then the stuff told my mum that last two months she sign a contract again with promotion? But the truth is my mum totally no having a signature of a contract and the stuff also no tell her about the 2 years contract!!!! Tell Me What Is Going On With TM ? Ur fault or our fault? Better give us a explain Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Getting cheated by TM stuff from sign 2 years contract? But he didnt tell us ?

Hi there @Eric6299 ,

You are reffering to Pay Nothing Campaign. And yes, it will refresh your contract for another 2 years. We strongly highlighted the 2 years contract to avoid this kind of confusion.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Getting cheated by TM stuff from sign 2 years contract? But he didnt tell us ?

Same thing happen to me.  I received a call from TM call centre offer me the Pay Nothing on end Nov.  

I had double check with the TM call centre caller a few times if I still able to get for 2 months free as it's already end November and the fella tell me yes for sure. I further ask meaning I could get if free for December and January,  the fella told me yes .

As such,  I stupidly took the offer and end up bill came TM still charge me for December and January...this is cheating to customer! 

I hope TM will penalized their call centre PIC for this, please do not spread fake news to customer! 

Highlighted
Sheriff

Hi there @Amy9999 ,

The Pay Nothing ends on December. Its just for 3 months starting October. Im sure there was a misunderstanding between you and the telecentre who called you.

If you want to logged a complaint, you can do that because that is your right.