cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOME FIBRE COVERAGE ISSUE

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

HOME FIBRE COVERAGE ISSUE

Please TM,my house area cover by your star internet name STREAMYX that cant even reach 2 mbps until now still the same and din even bother to upgrade for us to UNIFI.My house use your streamyx service for sooooooo many year until now still din even take any action for us enjoy your unifi service.Is it because my house area just have 4 semi D and you all choose not to let us enjoy your service because you are not earning anything from here????

Please look into  my request serious!!!Since you all already have UNIFI for so long time but the plan that my house previously with the streamyx plan cost us monthly payment is almost same price with UNIFI!

Please TAKE NOTE ON MY REQUEST!!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: HOME FIBRE COVERAGE ISSUE

Hello,

Have you walk in to TM point and register interest?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

@wenji2161 

It's still a bussiness after all. If TM aren't willing to upgrade the infrastructure even we paid an exorbitant amount for the past many years, don't expect them do it now that it's barely profitable.

The worst yet is that they are the sole provider that is willing to build the infrastruture in many areas. Most other providers are just piggybacking on TM infrastructure to roll out their own service.

Expect most of us to stuck with this subpar service in the many more years to come.

Highlighted
Sheriff

Hi there @speeds @wenji2161 ,

May i know your address? Please exclude your house number of course.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Lebuhraya Sultan Abdul Halim,05400,Alor Setar Kedah

Behind the Wisma DXN building.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr 

JALAN M27, TAMAN MERDEKA, BATU BERENDAM, 75350 MELAKA

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@anr077  i tried before so many time.Everytime just tell me port full port full.Even streamyx paying so expensive but speed sometime not even 1mbps.

At the end just can force to terminate the service and whole family depend on mxxxx mobile data plan

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@speeds 

Very frustrating on their service since streamy until now i think almost 10 year plus my house cant even use unifi service but outside of my house office building can use their service.

what a joke!

Until now my house cant use unifi and other telco company also just can share their port,we as a consumer din have other choice at all.Somemore still fcking say want upgrade to 5G service.

What a universe joke ever since they cant fulfill whole malaysia coverage now but still want be like big bos take part of 5G service.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr 

Are you one of the staff in TM?

Highlighted
Sheriff

@wenji2161 wrote:

@remstr 

Are you one of the staff in TM?

Im one of the moderator in this community. Please check your inbox okay.