cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about current unifi lite subscribers ?

Contributing Citizen ✪

How about current unifi lite subscribers ?

I'm curren tly Unifi lite since i'm the few chosen to upgrade from streamyx. But i'm currently pay RM160. Am i switched to RM69 or what ? If no, then how fair is this ?

6 REPLIES 6
Sheriff

Re: How about current unifi lite subscribers ?

Hi @darkskies ,

If you are unifi Lite customers who reside within the areas that are served by copper technology only than you will applicable to get the new price of RM69. But if you not sure which technology served at your area, no worries can get assistance from our live chat team at unifi.com.my

Cool!

luvangel footer.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

I hoped that i do not need to head down to tmpoint to subscribe the new RM69 plan and terminate my existing.

Sheriff

@darkskies wrote:

I hoped that i do not need to head down to tmpoint to subscribe the new RM69 plan and terminate my existing.

You will get the new prices, as per stated by TM.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

nak request romove unifi tv pack tapi TM dah tukar peraturan baru pula. hari tu TM cakap boleh remove. ini mesti bos besar kata rugi besar.emmmm

Sheriff

@fikri1992 wrote:

nak request romove unifi tv pack tapi TM dah tukar peraturan baru pula. hari tu TM cakap boleh remove. ini mesti bos besar kata rugi besar.emmmm

@fikri1992  kenapa nak remove? guna laa, kan dah ade dalam pakej skali. best tau layan movie. 

kudos.png

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@anr077 wrote:

@fikri1992 wrote:

@fikri1992  kenapa nak remove? guna laa, kan dah ade dalam pakej skali. best tau layan movie. 

@anr077 saya pun dah request untuk remove tapi rejected. Sebab banyak layan movie di netflix. Smiley Tongue