Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete myunifi account?

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

How to delete myunifi account?

Hi,

May i know how to delete myunifi account? Because previously i created myunifi account to register my parent e-bill. I have used my email address and my parents IC for it. Now my email address is linked to the IC.

But know i have subcribe to unifi and i used the same email address as my previous myunifi account. So now i cannot track and register e-bill for my unifi account. 

Is it possible for me to delete my current myunifi account or change the IC in myunifi account?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: How to delete myunifi account?

@xpertwiz wrote:

Hi,

May i know how to delete myunifi account? Because previously i created myunifi account to register my parent e-bill. I have used my email address and my parents IC for it. Now my email address is linked to the IC.

But know i have subcribe to unifi and i used the same email address as my previous myunifi account. So now i cannot track and register e-bill for my unifi account. 

Is it possible for me to delete my current myunifi account or change the IC in myunifi account?

hi there @xpertwiz ,

Im afraid your IC now binded with your parents account. Im not sure either livechat can fix it, but you can try first. After that you can update us here, so we can try to solve it together.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Saya nak tukar email unifi mobile phone 

Highlighted
Mayor

@Amir_2424 wrote:

Saya nak tukar email unifi mobile phone 

Hi @Amir_2424

Can request assistance from unifi Mobile live chat https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us

or boleh explore juga through unifi mobile self care portal ya.

Cool!