cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never seen such an incompetency and negligence from a service provider.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I never seen such an incompetency and negligence from a service provider.

Unifi is seriously the worst service provider in Malaysia. 

Its already that the speed is so slow for what they charging customers. To make things worse, no reply whatsoever from facebook, twitter and livechat. They completely ignoring all customer messages and replies. You can just take a look a bit around social media and you already can see it. Yet their social media account have time to post PR stuff. If you backlog and facing struggle during the MCO, at least inform on your official page to customers instead of posting nonsense feel good stuff. During this MCO, reliable internet is crucial to maintain productivity and do our work. 

Making a call is frustating. So much automation and you have to listen to all sort of nonsense announcements and gibberish before they even give you option to speak to someone. Then you have to "tekan satu for this". "tekan dua for that". This frustating process may go on for 10-20 minutes before you even able to talk so someone. And you lucky if that person picks up and won't pass you around. Is it so difficult to  talk to a real person in customer service????? For someone as busy as me, I dont have time to do all this and wait. Even im taking my time to write this post and register my account because I am so **bleep** frustated and literally NO ONE around to help.

Before this MCO, even if you manage to get their reply, or rather their BOT, the questions and suggestions they giving you are all designed to shift the blame to customers such e.g. where do you live? where you place your modem? have you done all this... etc. All are such scripted repetitive response that is not going anywhere. JUST IMPROVE YOUR GODDAMN SERVICE YOU TWATS!!!! The problem keep on repeating years after years. No solution at all. 

And they are various replies I've seen from unifi service saying something like "Sir, WhY doNt YOu Use CaBlE? YoU wonT BeLIeve hoW FASTEr iS the sPEeD wHen You Use caBLe?" Everyone know cable is faster you idiot. In that case, why would i pay for wireless connection then? Stupid answers. Talk also no talk.

The only reason why TM is still around is monopoly and government ensure there's no competition. Otherwise with this type of service, they would've been out of business long time. Thats why they can get away from all these for long time even with so many customer dissatisfaction. And to all you TM and unifi fanboys who are defending them, shame on you.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: I never seen such an incompetency and negligence from a service provider.

Hi there @fendi1324 ,

Really appreciate your time writing in here. But as usual, please refrain yourself from using a foul words here. (first strike for you).

If you had a problem, you need to livechat. Calling 100 will waste your precious time.

home problem -->https://livechat.tm.com.my/

mobile postpaid problem -->https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us

I hope that will somehow clear the issues on livehchat.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Copy paste answer..easy job huh..
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

standard scripted answer again? not helping at all.

So, going to livechat is not wasting my time? I've tried. I already said up there. BOT answered it and none of you guys reply anyway.

BTW you can't accept the truth and customer's criticism? 

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪✪

can i ask why my wifi has the exclamation mark every time im using it

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪✪

erm can i ask why my wifi has exclamation marks every time im using it .it is making me angry but idk how to fix it ;p;
Highlighted
Mayor

Hi there @zainulqr @fendi1324 ,

Nope, that is not a standard answer. Its a right one.

If you use links that i have provided, you will bypass the Chatbot. That is for home unifi.

For mobile, log in the self-care https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hilarious. Of course la its the right one.

But you dont get our point, do you? Your link of course will lead to the chat. But the queue is over 100-200 usually. Our messages are not entertained at all usually. Asked us to be patient but no reply at all. Probably because your people are so busy to handle all customers complaint cause of your poor service. No surprise really. In the end, the problem is not solved.

You unifi people should just admit your service are poor. Stop blaming customers.