Movie talk

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Movie talk

Watch this official trailer on Thor: Ragnarak... plus silly teasers of Thor and his friends. 

Coming SOON! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2l7Gr21qZQ 

can't wait. Super cool!

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@lordsnow wrote:
Watched La La Land too, I felt that it is great because a lot of people can relate... sacrifice to achieve something, the right person at the wrong timing, what it takes to pursuit one's dream... I personally love the soundtracks - guess the songs are the plus points to the movie.

i watched lala land with a group of friends...

we all came out of the cinema going hmm... errr... 

never mind, perhaps it was just us.

just too many close up shots of emma stone.

oh well, they didn't win the oscar for best movie. 

sorry, dun hate me k

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

@jelly wrote:

It is showing now... no longer banned. I have yet to watch it and hoping to watch it soon, if i can find the time. The review is mix.. some like it and some think the cartoon version is much better. 

any comments from those who have watched it?

I watched. Original is always better (applies to most of the movies) coz people always have high expectation on the remake version. but this is not bad either. Just enjoy the music and the show.

And don't turn homo hahahahaha XD

I'm Jon, I know nothing

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

@jelly wrote:

i watched lala land with a group of friends...

we all came out of the cinema going hmm... errr... 

never mind, perhaps it was just us.

just too many close up shots of emma stone.

oh well, they didn't win the oscar for best movie. 

sorry, dun hate me k

Those close-up shots won her the oscar though... she deserved it! I watched her since Zombieland, Spiderman... and then Birdman, am really impressed with that performance! 

I'm Jon, I know nothing

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@lordsnow wrote:

I watched. Original is always better (applies to most of the movies) coz people always have high expectation on the remake version. but this is not bad either. Just enjoy the music and the show.

And don't turn homo hahahahaha XD

muahahahaha 

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

watched Get Out... 

Surprisingly entertaining, greatly plotted storyline, expressing how racism could do to a black man in the US... brutal but true.

I'm Jon, I know nothing

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

I watched Baahubali: the conclusion. My first hindi movie in the cinema. Blew my mind. must watch.

went home at night and continue searching for first part and stream it with webe mobile. Excellent.  

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

wonder-woman-review-4-stars.jpg

By far the the best DC superheroes movie yet!

I'm Jon, I know nothing

joy
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@lordsnow wrote:

wonder-woman-review-4-stars.jpg

By far the the best DC superheroes movie yet!

I'm more of a marvel fan but the review for this movie is very good so planning to watch it... hopefully I'll like it as well Smiley Happy

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

yes go watch! Chris Hemsworth himself also admitted that WW can kick Thor's ass. Hahaha.

I'm Jon, I know nothing