NTP server error

AnnC1101
Contributing Citizen ✪

NTP server error

Out of sudden I not able to see the hyptv and error of NTP server error shown. The date and time also not sync. Any idea how to solve this? 

9 REPLIES 9
Giris
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: NTP server error

I was also experiencing  the same problem. Reboot the set top box (STB) but it asked for Unifi TV username and password - have entered the credentials but to no avail.

Pls assist. 

Mentora
Contributing Citizen ✪

I too received the NTP error message. Rebooting the box had no effect. The time is also not synced and shows 1/1/2021. This always happens when NTP error occurs.

Giris
Contributing Citizen ✪

Got this message from TM Chatbot:

#unifiAlerts We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties affecting our unifi TV service nationwide. Our #TMCareCrew is currently rectifying the issue. We are sorry for this inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience.

No wonder....

Rika
Contributing Citizen ✪

No wonder lah.... me too facing the same issue...

Mentora
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thanks for the update Giris.

It's now 3.30pm and the problem is still not solved. This is an outage that's more than 12 hours and not something a video streaming service should allow to happend.

aminarof
Contributing Citizen ✪

Latest NTP server error

I'm currently experiencing the error on my unifi tv. I did not notice any announcement from unifi on the matter. May I know if there are other people affected.

m4kub3x
Sheriff

Re: Latest NTP server error

Hi @aminarof 

If i check here there is no service disruption of unifi TV. Have you restart your unifi TV box and check again?

aminarof
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes. I've restarted multiple times

m4kub3x
Sheriff

I advice you may contact unifi directly to check further on your issue. 

You may reach them at here