Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Devices :LG TV

a3lina
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Smart Devices :LG TV

Hi all,

i have ordered and upgrade for LG TV55" since 13 Sep 2021 and almost 30 days I still didnt received the TV.

I call and unifi said its COMPLETED> and when tracking thru Line Clear Track & Trace is NOT FOUND.

I s it means that I have been scammed?? NOW i have to pay UNIFI bill with additional cost for 2 years and NO TV received. 

Where I can complain this? I still remember the person who take my order last time. 

Please advise or help me. Idont want to pay that I didnt get. 

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11
ArMi97
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Smart Devices :LG TV

I also didn't get the device. It has been more than 30 days since I subscribed on 3rd September 2021.

They said "Based on feedback from respective department, the courier unable to contact due to uncontactable or not pickup call from the courier." but I've never received any call from the courier. When I check tracking, it's said "RTS Delivered at HWHS by LC00833 ( Problem SHipment ) on 04/10/2021". No update from TM until now. I also think this is a scam. 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @ArMi97 @a3lina ,

You guys can contact livechat, and they will help you to open a new report about this. Then, they will check with delivery partners.

cara untuk livechat

a3lina
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

exactly. and now the Bill for october need to pay with including the device??

is it fair? can we not do the additional cost for the device ? 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @a3lina ,

That is not additional charge, please remember that. That TV, you need to pay for 24 months. If you already paid for 2 months, you only have another 22 months to go.

They device will be sent to you in 30 days working days.

kurt836
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Good for you, still got tracking number. Me up until now, no tracking number, no call, no sms, no nothing! As at now, i already need to pay 3 installment for the tv, habuk tarak. Already make noise at unifi twitter account. They say will escalate ths to 2nd level. Still, habuk tarak also. Open report done , again, habuk tarak. Better change name to UNiFaiL. Eh where to report if we got scam like this ya?

ArMi97
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi @remstr,

What guarantees do we get that the devices will be delivered? We all have contacted TM in many ways but still didn't get a good response.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @ArMi97 ,

You have paid for it and you will get it. Within 30 working days they are required to send that device for you, as per stated in the FAQ.

For your info im also still waiting for mine.

a3lina
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Finally, i have received that ...

Thanks everyone. 

Mushy
Contributing Citizen ✪

I contact TM via Live Chat again and again. They still giving same answer and statment "wait for 30 working days for delivery". and today is 30 day they mention.  Really dissapoint with the service tho. Paid for nothing

Complaint to SKM can ah? or PPIM

Tags (1)