cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social club blocked by ISP

Contributing Citizen ✪

Social club blocked by ISP

Hi I want to know if soicial club services is blocked by unifi. When I use my own data, I was able to connect but with my unifi internet cannot connect

This is the website:https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

6 REPLIES 6
Sheriff

Re: Social club blocked by ISP

huh weird. I cant say it for now but when i was playing GTA Online (maybe last year) i can login social club no problem.

Have you tried using google dns on your PC?

footer remstr 1.png

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

i tried it, didnt work, need help

Sheriff

@losa wrote:

i tried it, didnt work, need help

are you using default dns, or google dns? some said changing the dns will work, but TM does not provide that services.

footer remstr 1.png

New-in-Town ✪

Please dont block gta social club , we are not under age . We pay to access  , other telco is no problem to acces . TIME,UMOBILE AND OTHERS

JUST TM ALWAYS KEEP BLOCK THIS WEBSITE

Contributing Citizen ✪

remstr

Please help us reach the respective department who actually responsible for this kind of problem.

Check this forum

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4722046&st=100&p=93649913&#entry93649913

It's affecting most of the user who tries to access Social Club Rockstargames

changing DNS DOES NOT HELP

It's affecting certain IP Addresses assigned by Streamyx/UniFi, (90% ip addresses are affected)
by keep changing ip address, sometime we get rare ones that worked, until we lost the ip address, then problem is back.

It is confirmed only TM Streamyx/Unifi users are affected, other ISP has no problem like this,
 (updated, only very few cases on Maxis.)

I've tried contact support 5 times, they always dont bother to check, but keep sending technical team to my premise, which is pointless because problem is not on my side. they cant do anything about it.

Please help us get the right ppl that actually helpful with this kind of problem.

Seriously, please help us.

Sheriff

@squall0833 wrote:

remstr

Please help us reach the respective department who actually responsible for this kind of problem.

Check this forum

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4722046&st=100&p=93649913&#entry93649913

It's affecting most of the user who tries to access Social Club Rockstargames

changing DNS DOES NOT HELP

It's affecting certain IP Addresses assigned by Streamyx/UniFi, (90% ip addresses are affected)
by keep changing ip address, sometime we get rare ones that worked, until we lost the ip address, then problem is back.

It is confirmed only TM Streamyx/Unifi users are affected, other ISP has no problem like this,
 (updated, only very few cases on Maxis.)

I've tried contact support 5 times, they always dont bother to check, but keep sending technical team to my premise, which is pointless because problem is not on my side. they cant do anything about it.

Please help us get the right ppl that actually helpful with this kind of problem.

Seriously, please help us.

Hi @squall0833 @Prokenny 

It comes to my knowledge that TM already alerted about this, and they are doing something.

It looks like they didnt block any of this, maybe its from rockstar side.

For a quick temporary fix, you need to use VPN. Yes it works, given your VPN are okay.

For me, Softether VPN works like a charm. (its free though)

I will update you guys once i got more info regarding this problem.

footer remstr 1.png