cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tethering Pass

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Tethering Pass

Would be nice if there are a few packages to consider:- A. for unlimited - time based. Just like what hotels are doing 1. 2 hours 2. 4 hours 3. 12 hours 4. 24 hours Data limit based 1. weekly 2. monthly ability to roll over.
9 REPLIES 9
joy
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Tethering Pass

agree... hopefully this will be available in the near future 

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

ya agree too...

I'm Jon, I know nothing

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@lordsnow @IwasReloading @joy

now free 1gb hotspot data each month with webemobile...

Michael4896
Contributing Citizen ✪

agree with Jelly

Michael4896
Contributing Citizen ✪

hope can get Free 1GB mobile wifi every month.

joy
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

yup... hope can get free 1GB hotspot free every month

have been using it and so far so good

junhairi79
New-in-Town ✪

We hope that Webe can give us free 1GB every month. This is because sometimes i need to do my job with two device.
muhammadalief92
Contributing Citizen ✪

i hope webe read what im said .. we as the customer we need to quota during tether because many peope not all focus on smartphone or else .. if webe can make a rm1 fo 1 day to unlimited surfing that a such a great service for us to use it ..  then for the student that applied able to use it to do assignment as well without interuption on network like reach of quota ..  all the webe user do you agree with my statement ? im also student and worker

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@muhammadalief92

If I am not mistaken, based on my personal reading so far, most telco in the world who provides unlimited data would not be providing hotspot service unless you purchase a pass. otherwise, it is bound for misuse. there is always pros and cons in all telco. find one plan/telco that suit you most and you will be happy with it even if it comes with limitation.

I used to tether once a while for work. you feel the pinch when you need to purchase a pass. but you know ...think of it, it is unlimited and what is that little RM for a 2 hours hotspot pass. 

it works well for me so far although i wish they have more options passes. 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day or 1 month pass.