UNIFI CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORST SERVICE EVER

zainulqr
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

UNIFI CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORST SERVICE EVER

What is Unifi Live Chat do? I have two time try to chat them and nobody reply my message. Only bot keep telling me to wait patiently. I still have one year contract and Im gonna keep posting here because your Customer Service + Coverage + Connectivity is the worst I have ever encounter. I am not gonna use word please fix this and that because you wont. All these years you doing nothing. Ask people money but give terrible service . Dont you have shame?

7 REPLIES 7
TokAdi
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: UNIFI CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORST SERVICE EVER

Stay cool @zainulqr. What is your problem actually?

Anyway during MCO/PKP, unifi Live Chat will be operate up to 9pm only.

So u should be able to connecting with Live Chat Team from 7am to 9pm, daily.

Or can get assistance from Social Media Team.

Wallner95
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yeah funny thing is I tried to reach them by means of live chat just now and they didn't even reply.

nuraini0707
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi TokAdi, i'm facing the same problem. Trying to get contact with customer service through LiveChat/Online support form & etc. But unfortunately no response! Few days trying to chat with Live Chat team but no response. glad if you could help me?!

fendi1324
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

stop defending them. unifi customer service is the worst ever. no reply in social media, live chat and doesn't pick up call. 

fendi1324
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

yeah. and that remstr TM fanboy acting as if livechat is the best thing ever that will solve all our problems.

Joelma
New-in-Town ✪

I'm confused too as all the live specially Malaysian Badminton or national team sports there's no live on UNFI TV. The just ask myself wither wort it to be unifi or not. I now piala thomas nothing to see and seagames. DISAPPOINTED MUCH

TukulDigital
Sheriff

Hi @Joelma 

Usually related to broadcasting rights. Therefore unifi tv could not broadcast the Thomas Cup game.