Unifi Mobile Warning Me

zainulqr
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Unifi Mobile Warning Me

One of the Unifi Mobile staff had give me first warning because I am saying that their customer service are teruk and bodoh. They didnt even realize that their Live Chat not responding to customer. How Long should customer wait in Live Chat, All Day for the Live Chat.? Even when they did answer Live Chat, they will reply that they will check and they check for about 5 minutes and the chat suddenly auto disconnected when there is no reply from both side. Isnt that teruk and bodoh when you ask customer to lodge using something that is not functional properly. I have not seen other telco using this kind of complaint system, correct me if Im wrong but only Unifi Team use this because they hate to come to direct contact with the customer. The Unifi Team always put the blame on customer like your area where you live, your phone, and other thing I never even heard of.

5 REPLIES 5
nuraini0707
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Unifi Mobile Warning Me

OMAIGOD!! **bleep** true! facing the same problem. I got an issue with my billing invoice and my internet connection. Trying hard to get in touch with their customer services and result so disappointed! LiveChat not responding at all. Very very bad service! 

I'm very dissapointed with UNIFI!

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @zainulqr ,

That is not unifi mobile staff. Its me, this community moderator/sheriff.

Yes you are on the first warning because of you used a foul words in this community. I told you many times,

you can reach livechat, no issues detected.

unifi mobile postpaid, access thru mobile.unifi.com.my > support> contact us > livechat.

unifi mobile prepaid, mobilecare@unifi.

unifi Home, livechat.tm.com.my

Are we clear on this?

zainulqr
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@remstr I dont care who you are. You dont have right to give me a warning. Im telling the truth and everybody should know the truth especially involving customer right for a quality services they paid. You should change your name to gangstr dude.

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @zainulqr ,

Actually, yes i can. To be clear, im not issuing a warning because of what you are telling the community.

Lets make that clear, for our future reference.

You cannot use foul words here. If we allowed it then everyone suddenly wants a piece of that and there will be a chaos in this community and my job is to never let that happen.

Please, berforum dengan berhemah.

serene30
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

You are right in the sense that the system not ensuring the support satisfy customer needs. Seems as long as the cs answers (anything) their job done; as long as chat not pickup, staff has no consequences.