cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Payments and Debit Cards

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Payments and Debit Cards

I see a lot of information for setting up Unifi controller and Payment gateways with Stripe and Paypal Pro, and I have been able to setup my test portal with Stripe for Credit Cards, but how do I setup the same portal with options for Debit Cards?  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: Unifi Payments and Debit Cards

@Steve-Ash wrote:

I see a lot of information for setting up Unifi controller and Payment gateways with Stripe and Paypal Pro, and I have been able to setup my test portal with Stripe for Credit Cards, but how do I setup the same portal with options for Debit Cards?  

Hey @Steve-Ash , i have never used Stripe before for unifi bills payment. Can you please tell us more about it?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

It is supposed to be easy, but turned out to be quite the process.  Here is the basic Document.

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/205231580-UniFi-Configuring-Hotspot-Payment-Based-Authorizat...

Basic Steps/ requirements

1. Configure a FQDN for the Controller

2. Purchase a Certificate to install on the Controller for the FQDN

3. Configure Payment Options on the Controller portal and Terms of Service

4. Configure your payment processor account (Stripe or Paypal Pro) to get API keys.

5. Configure your Firewall to allow pre-authorization traffic to the Controller

Some parts took their own research and effort. Certificate install and Firewall configuration for example.

Highlighted
Mayor

@Steve-Ash wrote:

It is supposed to be easy, but turned out to be quite the process.  Here is the basic Document.

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/205231580-UniFi-Configuring-Hotspot-Payment-Based-Authorizat...

Basic Steps/ requirements

1. Configure a FQDN for the Controller

2. Purchase a Certificate to install on the Controller for the FQDN

3. Configure Payment Options on the Controller portal and Terms of Service

4. Configure your payment processor account (Stripe or Paypal Pro) to get API keys.

5. Configure your Firewall to allow pre-authorization traffic to the Controller

Some parts took their own research and effort. Certificate install and Firewall configuration for example.

@Steve-Ash oh my thats beyond my knowledge. Im not sure anyone can do that.