Unifi Team Typical Question

zainulqr
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Unifi Team Typical Question

When Unifi Team cannot answer about connectivity and coverage issue. Question they will ask back to customer is where do you live. What question is this? If you only provide services to big cities, then dont sell your service to the whole customer in Malaysia. Before you ask your question back to customer, ask yourself why internet connectivity is slow in certain area and fix that. Dont ask customer where they live. While other telco I used previously has excellent connection in my area , why only unifi service is sub par , why other telco can do it and unifi cant. There must be something wrong with Unifi. Ask that to yourself Unifi Team. You understand?

1 REPLY 1
zainulqr
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

UNIFI TEAM WILL TAKE ACTION?

Every time customer complaint. Unifi Team always said they will take action. They tell customer please use Live Chat to lodge complaint but the funny thing is the Live Chat never respond. What joke is this ? Tell me Unifi Team, what action you take to improve internet connectivity and coverage? if you cannot answer, I will tell you that Unifi  doing nothing. The Live Chat team go to work and sleep while we the customer pay you.