Unifi application status check

Thanabalan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi application status check

Hi,

I applied Unifi fiber (thumbprint and etc) with a Unifi authorized reseller about 2 weeks ago. Now, another people claim to be from TM point and pursue to apply Unif with them. They claim each DP box has 8 ports and now they have sign up about 5 and left 3 ports more. They claim the reseller's sign up might not updated in the system yet. I call the reseller , he said don't sign up again with them instead. May I know how to check the application status or at least know that my application is already in TM's database ?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi application status check

@Thanabalan wrote:

Hi,

I applied Unifi fiber (thumbprint and etc) with a Unifi authorized reseller about 2 weeks ago. Now, another people claim to be from TM point and pursue to apply Unif with them. They claim each DP box has 8 ports and now they have sign up about 5 and left 3 ports more. They claim the reseller's sign up might not updated in the system yet. I call the reseller , he said don't sign up again with them instead. May I know how to check the application status or at least know that my application is already in TM's database ?

Thanks.

hi there @Thanabalan ,

I see the problem. If they reached out for you that means your application was not processed yet.

Actually for your ease of mind, you can do it via online without need to rely on anyone.

If you have a time to spare, i strongly suggest you do it online.

Just visit unifi.com.my,  and you can proceed from there. OK?

shahrudy
Contributing Citizen ✪

Jiant83
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr wrote:

@Thanabalan wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

hi there @Thanabalan ,

I see the problem. If they reached out for you that means your application was not processed yet.

Actually for your ease of mind, you can do it via online without need to rely on anyone.

If you have a time to spare, i strongly suggest you do it online.

Just visit unifi.com.my,  and you can proceed from there. OK?

Tumpang tanya, ada cara untuk check application status untuk unifi lite upgrade ke unifi home? 

Siri89
New-in-Town ✪

Hai. I apply my unifi at the TM center and was assured that the tm techician will contact me in 1 week time. However it has been already 2 weeks. May i know how can i check or confirm the application with?

Unnamed
New-in-Town ✪

For me , it will be much better if there is a specific link for us to check our application status. 
its quite annoy to keep on asking reseller the status of our application. 

Ejah89
Sheriff

Hai, @Siri89. How is your application status? Already installed?