Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade router

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Upgrade router

I havent get any upgrade for my house router even though i upgraded my package, my house is still using the older version 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Upgrade router

@Cindy881 wrote:

I havent get any upgrade for my house router even though i upgraded my package, my house is still using the older version 

Hi @Cindy881 , may i know what package you are currently on?

Highlighted
Sheriff

Hi,

Have you check with livechat regarding this issue?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

No. Why? 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Actually v juz upgrade from 30mbps to 100mbps. Can u chk my account no. 1002291951. Name under Chong Boon Leng. 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

No. Why?
Highlighted
Sheriff

@Cindy881 wrote:

Actually v juz upgrade from 30mbps to 100mbps. Can u chk my account no. 1002291951. Name under Chong Boon Leng. 

Hi @Cindy881 , from my experience, upgrading form 30mbps to 100mbps doesnt always needs to change the router.

But, if you doesnt get the desired speed then you can request for router change, and of course there are payment involved or you can choose to refresh your contract.

So best if you can test your speed here first (best if using laptop/pc with LAN cable connected) and then hit livechat. They will know what is your speed and advise accordingly.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Why you havent get any upgrade for your house router?  they are upgrading automatically... Please check here for tm speed test