cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why TM do not comply with the charge in the agreement...they do not give me 30 days free as promised

SOLVED
hussam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Why TM do not comply with the charge in the agreement...they do not give me 30 days free as promised

Hi,

alright! here is my story with TM Home FIBER 100Mbps @ 129 RM

I subscribed to 129RM @ 100Mbps promo plan, and I registered at the nearest TM point near my house in Kuantan...the TM staff told me that the current promo package includes 30 days FREE TRIAL for the service, and I can opt to cancel my subscription within the first month as well without penalty.

and that what was EXACTLY described in all TM ads nationwide....

After installation I was asked to pay 500 RM as upfront payment (as I am a foreigner), and I am OKAY with that... I made the payment as per our agreement!

Yesterday....TM sent me the first bill.........they charged me from Day 1 after installation....

They installed the service at my house on 24-September....and they charged me 56RM for the period from 24-September until 6 October.....and they mentioned next bill is dated 6 November and will be 129 RM + tax

So, my question is:
Why have I been charged for the first month of my 100Mbps fiber subscription.....while my agreement has included the first month as a free month....

and the TM actually waived 129 RM from my subscription fees...but that was for the period of 24-September-2021 UNTIL  24-September-2021.......

SO BASICALLY....my free 30 days trial consisted from 1 day only????

4 REPLIES 4
remstr
Mayor

Re: Why TM do not comply with the charge in the agreement...they do not give me 30 days free as prom

Hi @hussam ,

I understand your frustation. Can you share with me your account number, so i can check what had happened.

remstr
Mayor

Re: Why TM do not comply with the charge in the agreement...they do not give me 30 days free as prom

Hi @hussam ,

You can refer this first. This is how to read your first bill with Try Me 30 days. Refer number 13.

How to read my first unifi Bill 

hussam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

thanks....now I got a clear vision...

so I am paying the 13 days now...and then 30 days free promo...

and I will be charged again on 6 November

which mean: 6 October - 6 November is free 30 days...

Thats awesome and fair for me Smiley Happy

thanks for your help.....

I got frustrated actually because I chatted with TM chat bot (and chatted Nur Diana) and she did not explain as that...instead she just said that no free 30 days..

now all clear...thanks
I am happy and satisfied Smiley Wink

hussam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Account No: 1059785103