cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there only 4 Grand Prize winners instead of 5 as advertised by Unifi?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Why is there only 4 Grand Prize winners instead of 5 as advertised by Unifi?

The #UnifiToUK winners announcement only has 4 Grand Prize winners. What happened to the supposed 5th winner slot?

4 REPLIES 4
Sheriff

Re: Why is there only 4 Grand Prize winners instead of 5 as advertised by Unifi?

Hi @Lamusiqa ,

From which source are u referring? unifi official fb?

luvangel footer.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Why is there only 4 Grand Prize winners instead of 5 as advertised by Unifi?

Hi @LuvAngelz ,

The winners announcement webpage only shows 4 Grand Prize winners when it was advertised to have 5 winners. When commented or messaged on Facebook, no reply is given. The screenshot I attached in the previous post was taken from this community forum and it was featured on the website during the campaign. Even the placeholder avatars for the grand prize winners prior to the final reveal had 5 avatars.

I tweeted the same question to Unifi and their reply is that there are only 4 winners.

Check out @helpmeunifi’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/helpmeunifi/status/1111515079466344454?s=09

As one of the weekly winners, I feel like the rest of us got shortchanged by Unifi. Even now, there's no response from the Unifi FB page regarding this change.

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi @Lamusiqa ,

Perhaps only 4 winners who are eligble to received this grand prize. The rest dont give up. Can try again.

Cool!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@TokAdi that doesn't make any sense. For anyone to be eligible as one of the 5 Grand Prize winners, they have to be one of the Weekly Winners. The Grand Prize winners are supposed to be the top 5 entries from the 20 Weekly Winners. However, what we got instead was only 4 Grand Prize winners and 29 Weekly Winners. There are even people who received direct messages from Unifi saying that they're selected as one of the Weekly Winners but yet, their names are not in the final list on the Winners Announcement webpage. You can see their valid claims at Unifi's Winners Announcement post on their FB page (link below).

People are upset because they worked hard on their entries, only to realize that Unifi did not hold up their end of the bargain. I'm hoping someone from Unifi's marketing department will rectify this issue and address this matter soon. I don't think Unifi needs any more bad PR than they already have these days. I have faith that they will make this right.

@LuvAngelz can you reach out to the team from Unifi that is handling the contest?