cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all about foods, foods and foods

ztron
Retired Sheriff

all about foods, foods and foods

We Malaysian just love foods and we are blessed with lots of varieties. Yeah, that include Nasi Lemak as one of our country's signature dish. And that's not all, we also welcome other countries cuisine as well, sushis, bibimbap, and even fish and chips (and much much more).

Please feel free to share any wonderful meals you have there, from awesome breakfast, lovely lunches to gorgeous dinners.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
badcine
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: all about foods, foods and foods

try old style nasik lemak at blue stall in Batang Benar before the komuter station after the traffic light

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Durian season coming soon. I started seeing durian being sold.... next target, going to buy durian and blend them with coffee. What do you think? 

At the same time make ice cream out of it. Sound delicious or gross ? 

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@badcine wrote:

try old style nasik lemak at blue stall in Batang Benar before the komuter station after the traffic light

@badcine Never knew about Batang Benar. Now I must go there and try. Nasi Lemak is my fav. Thanks for recommending.

The best nasi lemak for me is in Melaka... a little push cart stall outside a kopi tiam in Pengkalan Rama.

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@IwasReloading wrote:

Durian season coming soon. I started seeing durian being sold.... next target, going to buy durian and blend them with coffee. What do you think? 

At the same time make ice cream out of it. Sound delicious or gross ? 

@IwasReloading Time to visit Raub and Bentong for Musang Kings and Chok Kiok.

I tried Durian and Chocolate... sounds weird but taste quite good. 

IwasReloading
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@jelly  super genius idea. I shall update my attempt on chocolate durian ice cream. Woman Very Happy