Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webe and their capped 3G speed

haffizhissham
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: webe and their capped 3G speed

if your area cover band 38/40 LTE, its totally will be worthy, 

if no, just 3G or LTE band 5, do stay away far from webe, most people planning to port out becasuee starty treatment by webe.

Hpanda
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

**bleep** hell,be glad that your reach 1mbps. Mine cant even pass the speedtest part.

Webeuser90
New-in-Town ✪

Please report to skmm
lkyz1314
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Totally agree!, before while start, the speed 3G or 4G is extreamly good, but after they capped the speed, the 3G just only 1mbps, hell.

Tags (1)
Amino
Contributing Citizen ✪

Jokes of the day. Unlimited data crap speed

Sdt
New-in-Town ✪✪

I'm having the same speed-test results as you are. But guess what? I'm in a full coverage 4G area! And it gives me a 3G speed with only 1Mbps up&down. Almost there at the limit to terminate it if no actions were taken. Please.. ;<(
suffianums
New-in-Town ✪

Same problem here. Potential customer should stay away. I wish I came upon this thread earlier
kairuru
New-in-Town ✪

and it become worst now

Ahmad88
Contributing Citizen ✪

Dont forget 2020. I just MNP yesterday to Unifi Mobile and it was not good. Previously I used other telco, which has 1 or 2 bar of 4G inside the house. The speed actually just ok, but I wanted to try Unifi Mobile since in their website showing that my area are fully covered with 4G. Indeed, the 4G coverage is full, but the speed test shows otherwise, my download speed is just 0.21mbps, with full 4G coverage! This is a joke.