cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do you “Accept as Solution” or give Kudos?

Highlighted
Retired Sheriff

When do you “Accept as Solution” or give Kudos?

When do you “Accept as Solution”? 

check.png

“Accept as Solution” is the best way to say thanks to the person who helped you with your problem or question. It also lets other members know that your question had been answered. So if they have a similar question, they’ll know where to find the solution.

You may get many replies to your question, and one or two may really help you in solving the problem. Our advice is that you pick the best and the most complete answer as the Solution.

Anyway, you can also change the “Solution” if you come across a better answer than the previously marked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When do you give Kudos?

kudos.png

Like what you see? Saw an interesting comment and can’t help agreeing with it? Want to show appreciation to someone’s reply?

Use Kudos!

It works exactly like the “Like” button in most of the social networks. It’s like telling someone “you look good today, or “you’re awesome!” Who doesn’t like compliments? Giving kudos to a member is another way to thank him/her for the contribution given.

You can also give kudos to members who shared awesome ideas, so it encourages other members to continue contributing brilliant content to the chatroom.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired Sheriff

Re: When do you “Accept as Solution” or give Kudos?

Great, I'll start giving kudo now, thanks!

I'm Jon, I know nothing

Highlighted
Retired Sheriff

Re: When do you “Accept as Solution” or give Kudos?

just like that...hehehe