Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100Mbps for RM129!

SOLVED
Mayor

100Mbps for RM129!

Hi guys.

I think you all knew about this, and its true. Also, new basic plan now are open to all!

pro.png

*Price shown is exclusive of 6% Service Tax

9 REPLIES 9
Mayor

Re: 100Mbps for RM129!

1. What are the new offerings available by unifihome?

We have simplified our offerings with 2 new plans available to cater to the variety needs by the consumer.

The existing unifiBasic plan with the speed of 30Mbps with 60GB quota at RM79 per month is now open to all.

On top of that, we introduced a new plan, unifi100Mbps that comes with unlimited quota at RM129 per month.

2. Who is eligible to subscribe to these plans?

The good news is now everyone can subscribe to either one of the plans according to their connectivity needs.

This is subject to the availability of unifi fibre port and coverage.

3. What comes with the new unifiHome plans?

unifiBasic 30Mbps comes with:

• Broadband access with download speed of 30Mbps and upload speed of 10Mbps
  • Monthly quota of 60GB
  • playTV@unifiwith 17 free channels
  • Voice service at RM0.20/minute
  • Free wifiservice at >12,000 hotspots via wifi@unifiapp

unifi100Mbps comes with:

• Unlimited internet and free router with 1-year warranty.
  • unifiTV content with either VarnamPlus, Aneka Plus or Ruby Plus package.
  • playTV@unififor 2 devices.
  • Voice plan STD20 which is inclusive of free 600min talk time. Thereafter, 10sen / min call to all fixed line and mobile phonenationwide. Free calls to TM Fixed Lines nationwide. Dectphone will be provided while stock last.
  • Free wifiservice at >12,000 hotspots via wifi@unifiapp

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Superb ni .so Murah lor 

Mayor

4. When can I subscribe to these plans?

You can subscribe to these plans starting 6th September 2018.

5. How to subscribe to these plans?

unifiBasic

You can subscribe to this plan via our website at unifi.com.my or TMpointoutlets only.

unifi100Mbps

You may subscribe to this plan at all touchpoints, or via online at our website at unifi.com.my, all TMpointoutlets, our resellers and TM AuthorisedDealers.

6. Can I subscribe to these plans online?

Yes, you can do so at unifi.com.my anytime anywhere to subscribe to these two new plans.

7. Will there be any contract tied to these plans?

Yes, new subscribers of these plans will be tied to a 24-month contract.

8. What if my unifiBasic’s 60GB monthly quota has reached its limit? Can I purchase add-ons quota?

Don’t worry, your 60GB data will be refreshed on the 1stof every month. Once the 60GB ends, your connection speed will be adjusted to 128kbps.

Add-ons quota will be available starting Jan 2019.

However if you need the unlimited connection, we recommend for you to upgrade to our unifi100Mbps plan.

Mayor

woww ! interesting. we can enjoy super fast internet. 

New-in-Town ✪

Sekarang Unifi saya 50Mbps. Bagaimana nak upgrade kepada 100 Mbps?

Contributing Citizen ✪

Current subscribers can't enjoy any benefit and are told to wait. Basically be loyal, pay more and wait without any specific update. I was told by service centre to terminate and apply new account with new plan to beat the system. Even internal staff are suggesting customers to beat the system that's funny. And was told that weather will get upgrade x 10 and can't confirm so it's a gamble. Pls rethink your strategy

Contributing Citizen ✪

you will never get a response or you will be told to wait

Mayor

boleh livechat, atau pergi ke tmpoint terdekat Smiley Happy

@niksyahril74 wrote:

Sekarang Unifi saya 50Mbps. Bagaimana nak upgrade kepada 100 Mbps?

Mayor

@Pukas wrote:

Current subscribers can't enjoy any benefit and are told to wait. Basically be loyal, pay more and wait without any specific update. I was told by service centre to terminate and apply new account with new plan to beat the system. Even internal staff are suggesting customers to beat the system that's funny. And was told that weather will get upgrade x 10 and can't confirm so it's a gamble. Pls rethink your strategy

lots of current subscribers now get 10X speed upgrades. From what i can see, TM now giving you or anyone else an options.

Option 1, stick to your plan and get 10X speed upgrade.

Option 2, terminate your current plan and register for new plan (100Mbps for RM129), and you will not get an upgrade.

Theres no "beat the system" bruh. Just go with any option that you want, and you will be happy. But of course, its all comes back to where you live. Condo, apartment or landed.