cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily 1GB LTE Pass for unifi Mobile

Mayor

Daily 1GB LTE Pass for unifi Mobile

Hi there guys!

As you all aware that complimentary 999GB LTE hotspot and Weekly pass has ended yesterday. Well most of the businesses are all open starting today then im sure it is the right choice to do.

But for those who are still working from home, we got a good news for you. As per announced by our PM that telco company will be giving you guys free 1GB per day, and that is what i want to talk about right now.

Starting today, all unifi Mobile subscribers (postpaid & prepaid) will be given daily 1GB LTE pass to be use daily from 8.00AM to 6.00PM!

Yes you will get this starting today 10 June 2020 until 31 December 2020.

So how to get it you ask?

Easy, for BEBAS prepaid user they can login to app and click on "Buy Now" under "Data" tab. You will find this complimentary pass there.

For postpaid, this will reflected automatically.

You can use this data to get in touch with latest news, or just to say hello to your relatives. But if you feel that you wanted to know more about COVID-19 updates, these apps and websites below will not deduct your quota at all.

So please remember that this free daily 1GB will can only be used in LTE network, same with complimentary data before. This is a must.

If you got any question be sure to comment below. I will try my best to reply.

Thanks guys.

22 REPLIES 22
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Daily 1GB LTE Pass for unifi Mobile

I'm on bebas prepaid but I don't see the free 1gb data on app.
Contributing Citizen ✪

Now app is updated. Free 1gb data is available.
Thanks
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Will the free data be used up first or what?
New-in-Town ✪

Hi i cant find it in my unifi app..im using the bebas prepaid too.

Contributing Citizen ✪

Agreed with the other users here. I don't see the free 1GB option either in the UniFi App. Has it been removed? 

New-in-Town ✪

Pass not available, what happen?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Kena tekan "Buy Now"

New-in-Town ✪

The pass is only visible daily from 8am-6pm. If u click Buy Now outside of these hours, u will not see it. 
Also, the pass is only valid for the day of purchase, eg, if u buy today 15/06, it is only available for the day. U will need to buy again on 16/06... buy daily until 31/12.

Contributing Citizen ✪

How to get it. Need to register or not. Because when click buy there is no free 1G selection