cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily 1GB LTE Pass for unifi Mobile

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Daily 1GB LTE Pass for unifi Mobile

For the past whole month the apps not even responding.

Needless to think about redeemong the free daily 1gb.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

hi, am using unifi mobile, postpaid. how do i know my balance for Daily 1G LTE Pass. it is not shown in my apps as below.

unifi balance.jpg

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi there guys!

As you all aware that complimentary 999GB LTE hotspot and Weekly pass has ended yesterday. Well most of the businesses are all open starting today then im sure it is the right choice to do.

But for those who are still working from home, we got a good news for you. As per announced by our PM that telco company will be giving you guys free 1GB per day, and that is what i want to talk about right now.

Starting today, all unifi Mobile subscribers (postpaid & prepaid) will be given daily 1GB LTE pass to be use daily from 8.00AM to 6.00PM!

Yes you will get this starting today 10 June 2020 until 31 December 2020.

So how to get it you ask?

Easy, for BEBAS prepaid user they can login to app and click on "Buy Now" under "Data" tab. You will find this complimentary pass there.

For postpaid, this will reflected automatically.

You can use this data to get in touch with latest news, or just to say hello to your relatives. But if you feel that you wanted to know more about COVID-19 updates, these apps and websites below will not deduct your quota at all.

So please remember that this free daily 1GB will can only be used in LTE network, same with complimentary data before. This is a must.

If you got any question be sure to comment below. I will try my best to reply.

Thanks guys.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

@patrickatan wrote:

@remstr wrote:

Hi there guys!

As you all aware that complimentary 999GB LTE hotspot and Weekly pass has ended yesterday. Well most of the businesses are all open starting today then im sure it is the right choice to do.

But for those who are still working from home, we got a good news for you. As per announced by our PM that telco company will be giving you guys free 1GB per day, and that is what i want to talk about right now.

Starting today, all unifi Mobile subscribers (postpaid & prepaid) will be given daily 1GB LTE pass to be use daily from 8.00AM to 6.00PM!

Easy, for BEBAS prepaid user they can login to app and click on "Buy Now" under "Data" tab. You will find this complimentary pass there.

You can use this data to get in touch with latest news, or just to say hello to your relatives. But if you feel that you wanted to know more about COVID-19 updates, these apps and websites below will not deduct your quota at all.

So please remember that this free daily 1GB will can only be used in LTE network, same with complimentary data before. This is a must.

Thanks guys.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

@patrickatan wrote:

@patrickatan wrote:

@remstr wrote:

Hi there guys!

Thanks guys.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

maksudnya xda sdh 999gb hotspot tu ka..??sedeeyyy...

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

I am on JasaPlan. & your customer service claimed that my plan is ineligible for this. 😒