Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decommission of unifi Mobile Self-Care portal & mobilecare@unifi app

remstr
Mayor

Decommission of unifi Mobile Self-Care portal & mobilecare@unifi app

Hi there guys!

Please take a minute to read this ya.

unifi Mobile self-care portal (https://mobile.unifi.com.my/home/whats-new) and mobilecare@unifi app will cease its operation effectively 19 August 2021!

discontinue.PNG

This will affect all unifi Mobile Postpaid and unifi Air user as well. But do not worry as there will be a new convergence portal (unifi Home + unifi Mobile) for you guys which filled with new features!

You guys can start register to the new portal right away. Click this link below to register;

https://unifi.com.my/ and click on Login/Register

Things you should know before proceed to register;

1. You will be prompted with digitalme registration. Do not worry, just proceed.

2. You can use your unifi Mobile Self-Care email.

3. If you do not have unifi Home account, you can follow this steps --> New customer registration

4. If you do have unifi Home and already registered for new unifi portal and myunifi app, you can use both platform as usual.

5. After you completed your registration, you can download myunifi app and login with the same credentials.

6. Right after you log in myunifi app, you will be prompted to link the app to your unifi services, be sure to use the correct IC number as per registered during your unifi mobile/home registration.

Feel free to share with me your errors and difficulties. I hope you guys can support this transition for a better service. Below is the FAQ, please read ya.

What is decommissioning unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app all about?

We will discontinue unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app effective 19 August 2021.

We are moving to the new unifi Self Care portal and myunifi app to serve our customers better!

When is the decommissioning date for unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app?

unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app will be officially decommissioned on 19 August 2021.

What are the impact from the decommissioning of unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app?

Existing unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app users will no longer be able  to access the unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app to pay and manage their unifi Mobile Postpaid account.

How can I pay and manage unifi Mobile Postpaid plan in future?

All unifi Mobile self-care and unifi Mobile Care app users can now use the new unifi Self Care portal and myunifi app to manage and pay their  unifi bills!

To pay and manage their unifi Mobile Postpaid bills, customers are required to create a new profile to login into the new unifi Self Care and myunifi app.

If they already have a DigitalMe profile, they can use the login ID and password to access to:

•       unifi Self Care

•       myunifi app

•       unifi community

How to create DigitalMe profile?

Customers can create DigitalMe profile from the Login/Register button at https://unifi.com.my/ or from myunifi app.

Customers can refer to the registration steps here; DigitalMe, new user registration steps

Do customers need to pay to create the DigitalMe profile?

Customers can create DigitalMe profile, use the new unifi Self Care and download myunifi app for FREE!

Who can the customers contact should there be any enquiries?

Customers can also visit any of the TMpoint outlets nationwide for further assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
JohnDoe1
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Decommission of unifi Mobile Self-Care portal & mobilecare@unifi app

just register myunifi apps, there is no option to add unifi mobile prepaid option in myunifi apps, asking myunifi cs, they said myunifi is for postpaid onlySmiley Sad of unifi mobile prepaid is not affected by the above matter? TQ

remstr
Mayor

Re: Decommission of unifi Mobile Self-Care portal & mobilecare@unifi app

Hi @JohnDoe1 ,

You are right. unifi Bebas will maintain mobile@unifi app.