cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension of unifi Mobile 99 for RM59!

Mayor

Extension of unifi Mobile 99 for RM59!

Great news guys!

For those who missed the opportunity for this discounted prices, you can still get it now! unifi decided to extend this promotion period just for you.

extension period --> 1st January until 23rd August 2020!

So wait no more guys! Come and join unifi family. This offer surely are for limited time okay.

unifi Mobile 99 now at RM59! 

*Your first bill are subjected to pro-rated charge

16 REPLIES 16
Mayor

Re: Extension of unifi Mobile 99 for RM59!

You may also like

Contributing Citizen ✪

Quick question, for this plan, once the contract end, my monthly commitment is 59 or 99?
Mayor

@whitecrow0206 wrote:
Quick question, for this plan, once the contract end, my monthly commitment is 59 or 99?

Sorry i missed your question @whitecrow0206 .

The answer is RM59.

Contributing Citizen ✪

hi, i m an existing subscriber with 3 lines. Can I request for change to this plan? I am actually looking around for s better plan with other telcos.
Mayor

@STTEH wrote:
hi, i m an existing subscriber with 3 lines. Can I request for change to this plan? I am actually looking around for s better plan with other telcos.

If you are postpaid subscriber then you can @STTEH . But you will be binded with 12 months contract.

Contributing Citizen ✪

I like this mobile and function. It is very informative and helpful to me. Smiley Happy

New-in-Town ✪✪

Few quick Questions :

1) given the T&C for RM59 promotion is to lock in 12mths contract, is there a trial period for us to test the connectivity & coverage where we stay e.g.. Have perhaps the first 2 weeks to test it out and if coverage not good, we can cancel the plan / contract? 

2) you mention high speed... What's the speed under this package?

3) given that all TM outlets are shut now during the RMO, we have to register online. Will you still deliver the SIM card & what's the expected turnaround time? 

4) lastly Will u deliver the SIM card first before the previous Telco line deactivate the line e.g.. Avoid situation where there is no line during the transition period for more then a few hours for example

Mayor

@rajsez wrote:

Few quick Questions :

1) given the T&C for RM59 promotion is to lock in 12mths contract, is there a trial period for us to test the connectivity & coverage where we stay e.g.. Have perhaps the first 2 weeks to test it out and if coverage not good, we can cancel the plan / contract? 

2) you mention high speed... What's the speed under this package?

3) given that all TM outlets are shut now during the RMO, we have to register online. Will you still deliver the SIM card & what's the expected turnaround time? 

4) lastly Will u deliver the SIM card first before the previous Telco line deactivate the line e.g.. Avoid situation where there is no line during the transition period for more then a few hours for example

hi there @rajsez ,

1. Im afraid for postpaid there a no trial period given yet. However, you can try with unifi mobile prepaid sim. same coverage, just prepaid. That way you can save money & time (if your area were not 4G)

2. unifi mobile speed, as advertised can go up to 20Mbps. We cannot put exact speed, not like unifi Home that using fiber.

3. The delivery may vary depending on the address. I think you still can do that but please expect some delay in receiving the sim. Usually it will took 2-3days.

4. Nah, usually you will received the sim first and you have to follow the instruction after. unifi Mobile will not be activated as long as you did not proceed with the instruction after getting the sim.

New-in-Town ✪

How to first setting apn & personal hotspot using ios..my sim received today..
Personal hotspot mention to enable p/hspot on this acc, contact carrier..
Can help me..