Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ on streamyx migration to unifi lite

SOLVED
Sheriff

Re: FAQ on streamyx migration to unifi lite

@jbtan0429 wrote:

How I gonna be happy,  we streamyx user is paying the most expensive price all the time when other unifi users using the plan 100 mbps RM129.00 per month since Sep2018 we still need to pay for 160 per month for only 8mbps slow speed. We had paid the unfair bill already 1year you only reduce the price, and there is no any expendation of unifi coverage, so how I gonna be happy.

Beside that,for my site, I am using the plan 8mbps but the speed only get 4-5mbps. Your technician told me it is because of my area unable to support 8 mbps. I had submitted many time complain to your site, your customer service said will submit request for  rebate, but afterthat your sales team making many excauses and reject the rebate request and without any solution, until now, I just get  the rebate on 27-07-19 because I logged a report to MCMC. But after that, I only see TM announced all streamyx reduce price to RM 69 per month, so that mean the rebate become meaningless. So how can I statisfy with the service of TM.

@jbtan0429  but now TM already lower the price, better then nothing I guess 

kudos.png

Sheriff

@KCChong89 wrote:

Dear Admin

I have few question to ask:

1. Where can i know request upgarde to 8Mbps ?

2. How about my bill calculation ?

Currrent i am 4mbps package with RM119.90 per month bill ,

Bill payment for Aug ?

Bill payment for Sept ?

Bill payment for Oct ?

3. If request upgarde to 8mbps  need how many days to reflect ?

Any thing need to do ? Or have any TM member will come to my house ?

@KCChong89 

1. u can walk in to TM Point or u can livechat them by click on this link

https://unifi.com.my/chat/index.html

2. u can read on the FAQ on the last question.

3. It depends on the situation I guess if there is no serious issue it will not take a long time.

kudos.png

Sheriff

@LiusLow wrote:

I hope TM can solve the coverage problem. I'm using a 1mbps then upgraded to 4mbps for almost 5years.I went to the center ask for at least 10 time when will my house can have unifi....Since that the place i live at already changed from Taman to Town,and yet they still don't wanna fix the internet coverage for unifi......Is it too hard to fix this problem?For us who paid more than the unifi users,this is just one and only request for TM

@LiusLow  

I'm sure TM already planned to fix regarding coverage problems. However, sometimes the plan needs to be revised, based on many other things that need to put into considerations. It is not an easy task.

TM already lower down the price, better than nothing i guess.

kudos.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes it is better than nothings,but yet does it really need to takes more than a years to fix this?I don't think so.There's unifi users opposite my house,yes,just across a street.Now this is a problem.You know how ridiculous i feel for these years?When they told me that you are not in the coverage area but it is available just opposite your house cross a street?Well,maybe buying a new house could solve this ya...?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Where got better, no any solution made and just ignore your issue, what's a "perfect" service!!!
Sheriff

@LiusLow wrote:

Yes it is better than nothings,but yet does it really need to takes more than a years to fix this?I don't think so.There's unifi users opposite my house,yes,just across a street.Now this is a problem.You know how ridiculous i feel for these years?When they told me that you are not in the coverage area but it is available just opposite your house cross a street?Well,maybe buying a new house could solve this ya...?

@LiusLow 

I think the port is full in your area. you can request an additional port at TM Point. Have u tried that? 

kudos.png

Distinguished Citizen ✪

@jbtan0429 wrote:

How I gonna be happy,  we streamyx user is paying the most expensive price all the time when other unifi users using the plan 100 mbps RM129.00 per month since Sep2018 we still need to pay for 160 per month for only 8mbps slow speed. We had paid the unfair bill already 1year you only reduce the price, and there is no any expendation of unifi coverage, so how I gonna be happy.

Beside that,for my site, I am using the plan 8mbps but the speed only get 4-5mbps. Your technician told me it is because of my area unable to support 8 mbps. I had submitted many time complain to your site, your customer service said will submit request for  rebate, but afterthat your sales team making many excauses and reject the rebate request and without any solution, until now, I just get  the rebate on 27-07-19 because I logged a report to MCMC. But after that, I only see TM announced all streamyx reduce price to RM 69 per month, so that mean the rebate become meaningless. So how can I statisfy with the service of TM.

what is your problem actually @jbtan0429 ? You want lower price, they gave you lower prices now.

You already went to MCMC right? start another thread if you want to complaint.

#WakandaForeva
Distinguished Citizen ✪

please guys stick to the main point here.

If you want to go off topics, then start your own thread. Please keep this topics clean, theres lot of people who wants to ask real questions, not to hear your whining. be civilized please.

#WakandaForeva
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: FAQ Streamyx MIGRATION TO unifi LITE

How to apply this plan
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: FAQ Streamyx MIGRATION TO unifi LITE

in unifi website.still offer rm69