Did you mean: 

FAQ on streamyx migration to unifi lite

SOLVED
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: FAQ on streamyx migration to unifi lite

klu tuka speed to 8mbps..modem tuka x

New-in-Town ✪✪

I'm an existing customer but my latest bill is not showing $69. It includes this unifi tv pack which I don't want at all. This was added in when TM switched us over to the 8Mbps plan. We are retirees, don't own smartphones, smart tv etc. and this extra $30 is adding extra burden on our living expenses. Anybody else having the same issue? I emailed TM but their response is that it is in the previous package. So how do we remove it? Do I need to cancel? 

Contributing Citizen ✪

@YC44 wrote:

I'm an existing customer but my latest bill is not showing $69. It includes this unifi tv pack which I don't want at all. This was added in when TM switched us over to the 8Mbps plan. We are retirees, don't own smartphones, smart tv etc. and this extra $30 is adding extra burden on our living expenses. Anybody else having the same issue? I emailed TM but their response is that it is in the previous package. So how do we remove it? Do I need to cancel? 

you can go to the nearest TM POINT to cancel it,next month bill will become rm69+ 6%SST
Sheriff

Re: FAQ Streamyx MIGRATION TO unifi LITE

Hi guys i will proceed to lock this thread, so that it can encourage you all to actually read what others had said before.

But if you have read all of the replies but still did not found one that satisfies you, then you may proceed to create new thread, as usual.

footer remstr 1.png