Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the New unifi Self-Care Portal

remstr
Mayor

Introducing the New unifi Self-Care Portal

Hi there!

Yes we are excited to share with you guys the new look and feel for unifi self-care portal (unifi portal). If you head up to the portal right now, you may not see anything new. Don't let that fool you.

You need to login (or register for new user) and then you will be brought to the new account dashboard. So what is the difference between the old one? For me the massive changes is now you can see your unifi Mobile account together with unifi Home! After this you dont have to login separate self-care anymore!

selfcare1.pngselfcare2.pngselfcare3.pngselfcare4.pngselfcare5.pngselfcare6.png

2 REPLIES 2
starcage
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Introducing the New unifi Self-Care Portal

pui

Nhaini
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Introducing the New unifi Self-Care Portal

May I know where is subscription button in the new unifi self-care? 

@remstr wrote:

Hi there!

Yes we are excited to share with you guys the new look and feel for unifi self-care portal (unifi portal). If you head up to the portal right now, you may not see anything new. Don't let that fool you.

You need to login (or register for new user) and then you will be brought to the new account dashboard. So what is the difference between the old one? For me the massive changes is now you can see your unifi Mobile account together with unifi Home! After this you dont have to login separate self-care anymore!

selfcare1.pngselfcare2.pngselfcare3.pngselfcare4.pngselfcare5.pngselfcare6.png