cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sign-In Platform unifi Community

New Sign-In Platform unifi Community

Hey people,

Good news! Did you notice something different with our new sign-in page? Yes, we are glad to announce that we have launched digitalme as our New Sign-In page today! This would enable you to login safely and securely. 

For existing members, you just need to login/register with your current community email address and password to retain your profile.

Login to https://community.unifi.com.my/ and click login/register on the upper right. 

Login.png

Step 1: Key in your existing community email address

1.png

Step  2: For existing members, you'll see " Welcome! Look like you have a profile with us."

Insert your password. Just in case you forget, you can click "forgot password" and reset it again.

2.png

step 3: Accept Term & Condition

3.png

Step 4: Successful retain your community profile and you will see your profile name on the upper right. 

4.png

If you have an account with unifi portal or myunifi app, but not with unifi Community.  This is how  you register: 

New Registration Steps pg 7.jpg

Don't have a digitalme or community account yet?  Refer here to register

If you have any questions, please share your comments below and we are willing to assist you. 

Thank you!

#Staysafe

#Stayhealthy

#Stayconnected

12 REPLIES 12
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: New Sign-In Platform unifi Community

Dear admin, 

How about existing members which used to login through Facebook? Will they redeem back their account or need to create a new account? 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @CathanKing610 ,

Good question. We actually already discussed this, we will let you know later ya.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi @CathanKing610 ,

Good question. We actually already discussed this, we will let you know later ya.

Thanks admin.

kamal_ukm76
New-in-Town ✪

hi....my name is (Kamal 019-3586898 and account no 209584387)...my Unifi Air account do not detected by apps MyUnifi and portal Unifi... and i'm failed tu make a payment for Sept.... how? 

akie633
Contributing Citizen ✪

tak kesan nombor talipon dn  nombor acc unifi mobile 0106569363 dn no acc unifi 204030592

@kamal_ukm76 wrote:

hi....my name is (Kamal 019-3586898 and account no 209584387)...my Unifi Air account do not detected by apps MyUnifi and portal Unifi... and i'm failed tu make a payment for Sept.... how? 

yippakchin6623
Contributing Citizen ✪

May I Confirm Why My Unifi Mobile Bill Account Numbers 205114446 Disappear Suddenly From My Unifi App. Only My Unifi Home Bill Account Numbers G933198840106 Available At My Unifi App. I Couldn't Pay My Unifi Mobile Bill Via Either E-Wallet Boost App Or My Unifi App. My Mobile Numbers +60129406623, +60106586486. My Gmail Address thomasyippakchin6623@gmail.com I Confirm I Couldn't Pay My Unifi Mobile Bill Via My Boost E-Wallet App Today. Please Confirm Keep In Touch Via Email thomasyippakchin6623@gmail.com/Mobile Phone Call Thomas Yip Pak Chin +60129406623/+60106586486. Looking Forward To Your Management Kind Early Response Reply ASAP Today Or Tomorrow Urgently.

yippakchin6623
Contributing Citizen ✪

May I Confirm Why My Unifi Mobile Bill Account Numbers 205114446 Disappear Suddenly From My Unifi App. Only My Unifi Home Bill Account Numbers G933198840106 Available At My Unifi App. I Couldn't Pay My Unifi Mobile Bill Via Either E-Wallet Boost App Or My Unifi App. My Mobile Numbers +60129406623, +60106586486. My Gmail Address thomasyippakchin6623@gmail.com I Confirm I Couldn't Pay My Unifi Mobile Bill Via My Boost E-Wallet App Today. Please Confirm Keep In Touch Via Email thomasyippakchin6623@gmail.com/Mobile Phone Call Thomas Yip Pak Chin +60129406623/+60106586486. Looking Forward To Your Management Kind Early Response Reply ASAP Today Or Tomorrow Urgently.
Shah19781
Contributing Citizen ✪

I dont know how to pay my postpaid unifi mobile coz the sso already suddenly dissapear and to pay via jompay it seems the account number is not recognized. Hope the services is not interrupted please.

ada solution dah ke?

Shah19781
Contributing Citizen ✪

I dont know how to pay my postpaid unifi mobile coz the sso already suddenly dissapear and to pay via jompay it seems the account number is not recognized. Hope the services is not interrupted please.