Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pakej Remaja Keluarga Malaysia

remstr
Mayor

Pakej Remaja Keluarga Malaysia

Hi there,

Today i will share with you guys this new unifi Mobile BEBAS promotion, Pakej Remaja Keluarga Malaysia!

pakejremaja.PNG

The promotion period runs from 15th October 2021 until 15th April 2022.

PAKEJ REMAJA KELUARGA MALAYSIA is a limited-time offering initiated by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), supported by unifi and other telcos in Malaysia.

This initiative is intended to specifically assist youths and students with regards to their mobility data access.

The offering is a 20GB LTE data pass for unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid users with a 90-day validity period at the price of RM30.

Once the quota has been used up, basic internet at the speed of 64kbps will be available to the users.

How to get this?

As usual, you can purchase it via mobile@unifi app.
Note: Please make sure that you have sufficient account balance before making a purchase.

That is it guys. You can enjoy this starting today. Read the FAQ & T&C below to know more.

Click here for FAQ

Click here for Terms & Conditions

8 REPLIES 8
Yusfariza
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Pakej Remaja Keluarga Malaysia

Hai.. bagaimana saya nk dapatksn pakej ini. Dalam masa yang sama saya hendak kekalkan nombor sedia ada.

DKChoong
Contributing Citizen ✪

I has buy 8G high speed before and still got balance 4G.

Can i buy the pakej remaja plan?

is the system will remain my high speed data and use the pakej remaja data first?

remstr
Mayor

Hai @Yusfariza ,

Ini adalah prepaid. Jika anda pengguna prepaid, anda boleh buka app mobile@unifi anda dan langgan sahaja add on tersebut.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @DKChoong ,

From what i know, the system will use the one that available first.

Ruby71
New-in-Town ✪

Prepaid or postpaid

New-in-Town ✪

Giff puk code 

hafiezan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Saya guna 2 no unifi bebas. Bolehkah saya apply utk pakej ini & kekalkan no sedia ada? Tq. 

Roziwaty80
New-in-Town ✪✪

Macam mana mau apply ni?