cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay your unifi bills with Boost app and stand a chance to win 100% Cashback!

remstr
Mayor

Pay your unifi bills with Boost app and stand a chance to win 100% Cashback!

Hi guys!

TM is collaborating with Boost to promote bill payment facility though digital platform via e-wallet, which allows Boost app users to pay unifi bills via Boost app.

This facility will provide added convenience for Boost app users to make payment for their unifi bills consist of fibre broadband, streamyx broadband and voice services. This is the first bill payment facilities via e-wallet digital platform provided by TM to our customers.

TM Bill Payment via Boost e-wallet Campaign has started since 29 April 2019 until 28 July 2019, and this campaign open to all TM customers (Consumer segment) including TM Staff.

14 REPLIES 14
remstr
Mayor

Re: Pay your unifi bills with Boost app and stand a chance to win 100% Cashback!

No

QUESTION

ANSWER

Tell me more about this campaign.

We’re currently running a campaign which allows Boost app users to enjoy hassle free payment for your unifi bills via Boost app.

This facility will provide added convenience for Boost app users to make payment for their unifi bills; fibre broadband, streamyx broadband, voice.

You can now make payment for your unifi bills via Boost app and stand a chance to win 100% Cashback with the Boost app!

What is Boost App?

Boost app is a mobile wallet app ( e-wallet) that aims to revolutionize the way you make transactions in today’s digital lifestyle.

With Boost app, users can pay at participating merchants with their mobile phone without the hassle of using physical cash and perform various other transactions such as bill payment, mobile prepaid top up, movie ticket purchases, pay for parking and more

Who is eligible to participate in this campaign?

This campaign is open to all Boost app users who are subscribing to unifi service such as  unifi, Streamyx, and voice plans under Home segments.

I’m interested to participate. Is there any criteria to participate in this campaign and what are the prizes that I can win under this campaign?

It’s simple! Just make payment for your unifi bills via Boost app during the campaign period.

There will be a total of 200 weekly winners for this campaign who will receive 100% cashback (capped at RM100) of the bill amount paid via Boost app.

200 winners will be chosen at random every Wednesday.

urose17
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Pay your unifi bills with Boost app and stand a chance to win 100% Cashback!

What about TM unifi mobile?

Ayie8276
Contributing Citizen ✪

Why I cant pay unifi bill via Boost Apps ?

farahdhae
New-in-Town ✪

i'm using unifi 99 mobile plan, is it valid too?

Zaf21
Contributing Citizen ✪

The campaign is until 28 July right? Why can't i pay unifi bills with boost app this month? Does anyone know about this?

Lagoonasupa
Distinguished Citizen ✪

@Ayie8276, because it's not yet made available to make payment for unifi mobile bill......time will change that it may happen in the future for payment unifi mobile? Wait and see lah.

@farahdhae, for time being not yet. just wait for their update from time to time.
Lagoonasupa
Distinguished Citizen ✪

@urose17, for now, not yet
Lagoonasupa
Distinguished Citizen ✪

@Zaf21, any error message pops out when you try to make payment using boost app?
Zaf21
Contributing Citizen ✪

No error message pops out but Unifi does not appear at all when I search for it at the Utilities.