Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM Rewards Blackout Period - Extension

SOLVED
Highlighted
Sheriff

TM Rewards Blackout Period - Extension

Hello unifi customers,

We’re down for maintenance. TM Rewards will be going through a system migration and will be offline from 26/8/2019-12/9/2019.

Head on to TM Portal and make your points redemption now.

Hurry! You have 4 days to go!

rewards.jpg

footer remstr 1.png

2 REPLIES 2
Sheriff

Re: TM Rewards Blackout Period

FAQ:

What is TM Rewards Blackout Period?

The Black-out period is a duration of which TM Rewards portal is temporarily inaccessible and suspension of Rewards points redemption during maintenance.

This is necessary as we upgrade our Rewards System for more exciting features to serve you better.

When is the Blackout period?

The Blackout duration is expected to be from 26 August 2019 to 12 September 2019.

What will happen during the blackout period?

TM Rewards portal will be inaccessible. Customers will not able to login to rewards portal or check Rewards points during the period.

No TM Rewards redemption activities could be performed during that period.

Can I check my Rewards points during the blackout period?

No, you will not be able to check on your Rewards points’ account including your transaction history during the blackout period.

Not to worry, your current balance will be sustained unless they reach their expiry dates. If you are a member whose points have expired during the blackout period, you can make an appeal for us to review on a case-by-case basis.

Can I do points redemption during blackout?

No, members are not able to make any Points and Rewards redemption during the blackout period.

The redemption blackout is applicable to all redemption channels including online unifi portal and walk-in TMpoint redemption counters.

What about my points that will expire during the blackout period?

Unfortunately, points expired cannot be reinstated as we have communicated to members with reminders and notifications on Rewards points status

However, for members affected by the blackout period, we will review on a case-by-case basis. You are advised to check your transaction history and reach out to us again after the blackout period.

Will all my active points disappear when rewards migrate to the new system?

Valid points (not expired) accumulated prior to the blackout period will be fully transferred over to the new system.

Would my points keep on accumulating during the blackout?

Yes. Bills paid in a timely manner (before the due date stated in your bills) will still be awarded Rewards points, even during the blackout period.

How do I access to new system?

unifi Rewards can only be accessible via unifi portal @ www.unifi.com.my/rewards. You need to sign-in to unifi self-care portal in order to check your Rewards points and make redemptions. You will find the details to the bottom right of your unifi portal dashboard.

What is unifi Rewards?

Our unifi rewards, formerly known as TM Rewards is a loyalty programme exclusively for unifi customers.

We want to give our customers a converged digital experience for ease of use and efficiency; digitising the rewards experience is a part of that.

You will earn one (1) point for every Ringgit spent when you pay your bills on time. The accumulated points can then be redeemable with exciting gifts.

I want to join! How do I sign up for unifi Rewards membership?

It’s easy! All you need to do is opt in as a registered unifi rewards member via unifi portal.

For quick and hassle-free registration, simply login to your unifi self-care portal and tick the check box to join the programme. You will earn 200 free unifi rewards welcome points once you register as a unifi rewards member.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: TM Rewards Blackout Period

Hello unifi Customers,

Further to the recent circular on TM Rewards portal temporarily unavailable from 26 August until 12 September 2019, please be informed that there will be an extension for migration exercise until 1 October 2019. During this blackout period, customers will not be able to access the portal to check and redeem their reward points.

No worries, points will be auto-reinstated for affected customer whose points expired during the blackout period.

After the migration has been completed, the accumulated points of our existing TM Rewards members will be automatically transferred to unifi Rewards. Customers do not need to perform re-registration for unifi rewards, however they are encouraged to register/login to unifi self-care portal to access their new unifi rewards account.

You may also refer to this article https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/Product-and-Service/Extension-of-TM-Rewards-Blackout-Period/m-p/23...

Cool!

luvangel footer.png