Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB

SOLVED
Sheriff

Unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB

Hey guys!

You ought to check this out, especially if you have not signed up with Unifi Mobile plans yet. 

CQLMHBXN.jpg

It’s simple! You will enjoy your additional 8GB data upon the successful activation of your unifi Mobile postpaid within the promotion period, by 30 March 2019.

As for current subscriber of Unifi Mobile plans, you are included as well. You should be getting messages coming to your way soon. Once you got it, enjoy your angpow. 

For FAQs, scroll down a little.

*This offer is made exclusively for new and existing subscribers of unifi Mobile postpaid Jasa Pack, 99, 79, 59 and 39 only.

signature.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB

FAQs

1. Is there any new promotion from unifi Mobile for the upcoming Chinese New Year?

• Yes! We’re giving you #khabarbaik news under our unifi Mobile (postpaid)
    segment. Under this unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB Campaign, we’re
    giving you MORE values with a subscription of our unifi Mobile 99, 59 and
  • Under this promo, you will receive additional 8GB data upon subscription
    and successful activation of the above plans for two (2) months.

2. Can you tell me more about the unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB Campaign?

• Our unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB campaign gives you additional 8GB
    data for two (2) months upon subscription and successful activation of our
    unifi Mobile postpaid 99, 59 and 39 during the promotion period as
    illustrated in the table below:
PLAN unifi MOBILE 99 unifi MOBILE 59 unifi MOBILE 39
Standard Plan DATA Non-stop DATA with 10GB LTE hotspot 10GB (9GB LTE + 1GB 3G) 5GB (4GB LTE + 1GB 3G)
Additional DATA 8GB LTE hotspot 8GB (4GB LTE + 4GB 3G) 8GB (4GB LTE + 4GB 3G)
TOTAL Monthly DATA Non-stop DATA with 18GB LTE hotspot 18GB (13GB LTE + 5GB 3G) 13GB (8GB LTE + 5GB 3G)

3. When is the campaign period?

• The unifi Mobile Postpaid #CNY 8GB Campaign will run from 1 February
    to 30 March 2019.
  • Existing subscribers will get additional 8GB data in the month of February
    and March.
  • New subscription and successful activation beginning 1 February 2019
    will get additional 8GB data in the month of February and March.
    Meanwhile, successful activations in March will enjoy additional 8GB data
    in the month of March and April.
  • So grab the chance to subscribe now within the unifi Mobile Postpaid
    #CNY 8GB Campaign.

4. Do I need to pay anything to enjoy the additional data?

• No, that’s the best part! All you need to do is simply subscribe and have
    your unifi Mobile postpaid 99 / 59 / 39 successfully activated during the
    promotion period.

5. Who are eligible for the promotion?

• We welcome ALL new and existing subscribers of unifi Mobile postpaid 99, 59 and 39 who signed up during the promotion period.

signature.png

Sheriff

6.  I am currently on other unifi Mobile plans (unifi Mobile 29 and 19). Will I be enjoying the benefit from this campaign?

• We’re so sorry. This offer is made exclusively for our new and existing subscribers of unifi Mobile postpaid 99, 59 and 39 only.

7. I am currently on unifi Mobile postpaid (webe RM79 / Jasa Pack). Will I be enjoying the additional 8GB LTE hotspot?

• Absolutely! Subscribers on unifi Mobile postpaid (webe RM79 / Jasa pack) will also get to enjoy the additional 8GB LTE hotspot.

8. This is an interesting campaign! I am currently using another mobile operator. If I subscribe to unifi
Mobile 99/59/39 during the promotion period, when can I enjoy the EXTRA values from this campaign?

• It’s simple! You will enjoy your additional 8GB data upon the successful activation of your unifi Mobile postpaid within the promotion period, by 30 March 2019.

9. Is there any validity period for my additional 8GB data?

• You will receive your additional 8GB data for the current month and the following month. Your monthly data will expire at the end of the respective month.
  • For example, Ahmad has just subscribed to unifi Mobile postpaid 99 and has successfully activated his line in the month of February. He will receive 18GB LTE hotspot for the month of February. On 1 March, his LTE hotspot quota will be refreshed to 18GB LTE hotspot regardless his usage in the month of February.

10. Am I allowed to bring forward the given promotional data (8GB data) on the following bill cycle?

• We’re sorry, the promotional 8GB data will not be brought forward to the following month. Your promotional 8GB data will be refreshed on the 1st of the following month.

signature.png

Sheriff

11. Will I be enjoying the same data size (additional 8GB data) after the promotion period?

• No. This offer is only valid during the promotion period; from 1 February to 30 March 2019.
  • Your data will be refreshed to the standard quota after two (2) months from the sign-up promotion window.
  • For example, if you are an existing unifi Mobile postpaid 39 subscriber, you will enjoy 8GB LTE and 5GB 3G for the month of February and March. On 1 April 2019, your data quota will be refreshed to the standard quota which is 4GB LTE and 1GB 3G.

12. Who should I contact if I need any assistance or service inquiry?

• Easy, feel free to reach us via TM’s digital channels such as:

signature.png