cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik Introducing unifi elite, the Wi-Fi solution experts!

unifi_Community
Sheriff

#khabarbaik Introducing unifi elite, the Wi-Fi solution experts!

Hey there awesome people!

We have mentioned unifi elite on our previous #khabarbaik event last year, and now we are ready to keep the momentum going for 2020!

1.png

Now without further ado, let me introduce to you guys TM's wifi experts squad, unifi elite!

So what is unifi elite?

unifi elite is your professional consultant for your wifi issues. They offered premium services, consultation and solution (beyond TM connectivity issues), at your home.

They will do the testing, check your router location, and advise you if you need additional device to boost your wifi connectivity (usually for larger house). No more weak wifi and connectivity as they will ensure you will get the best wifi experience before leaving your house.

You will able to enjoy this service just with RM120 per visit, which will be reflected in your next bill.

2.png

Interesting. How to request for unifi elite?

Right now unifi elite only can serve residential customer, and it is so easy to get hold of them. You just need to livechat or walk in to your nearest TMpoint!

3.png

So if you guys wants them to solve your wifi connectivity issues, you can ask for them. Just remember this is a premium services, and there will be a charge okay.

Let me know what do you guys think.

See you!

1 REPLY 1
remstr
Mayor

Re: #khabarbaik Introducing unifi elite, the Wi-Fi solution experts!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

FOR

UNIFI ELITE ONE TIME CHARGE

NO

QUESTION

ANSWER

What is unifi Elite Team?

unifi Elite team is a team of Internet experts, that provides Wi-Fi assessment and consultation to improve customer’s unifi connectivity experience.

What can unifi Elite Team offers to unifi customers?

unifi Elite team offers professional assessment and consultation to existing unifi customers to improve the wireless/Wi-Fi coverage at their premise. The services include: -

1.    An assessment of your home network coverage from the experts with the use of enterprise grade Wi-Fi analyzer tools.

2.    Recommended placement of Wi-Fi point against dead zone coverage/s placement based on your home signal interferences and structural impediments for optimum coverage and additional devices to support.  

3.    A customized Wi-Fi report entailing your home Wi-Fi signal strength and optimum Wi-Fi point/s placement.

Who can leverage on the service from unifi Elite team?

unifi Elite is a value-added service to unifi customers who face wireless coverage issues, particularly in large build-up properties.

Currently, the service available for existing unifi Residential customers only (exclude unifi lite and unifi mobile customers)

Is unifi Elite service chargeable?

Yes, starting 2nd December 2019, there will be a one-time consultancy charge of RM120 (without SST) for unifi Elite service. This fee however does not include the purchase of equipment, installation of the equipment and other prevailing charges.

Will I receive any information or confirmation slip once my Consultation is completed?

Yes, once the consultation activity completed, you will receive an email from TM as an acknowledgement on the service provided and / or equipment purchased.

When will the unifi Elite Consultation Charge reflected? How is the view in the bill?

The consultation fee will be charged in your next upcoming unifi bill.

Below is the sample view in your bill for the charging of Consultation fee:

Click to enlarge

bills.png

Where does the service of this unifi Elite team available?

Currently, the unifi Elite team is available at selected areas / towns nationwide as of December 2019.

The list of locations all below:

STATE

ZONE / PTT

AREA

KUALA LUMPUR

ALL

ALL

PETALING JAYA

ALL

ALL

SELANGOR

ALL

ALL

MSC

ALL

ALL

NEGERI SEMBILAN

ALL

ALL

MELAKA

ALL

ALL

PULAU PINANG

ALL

ALL

JOHOR

JOHOR SELATAN

Johor Bharu, Nusajaya, Pontian, Senai, Pelangi, Skudai

PERAK

PERAK SELATAN

Ipoh, Batu Gajah, Tasek

KEDAH/PERLIS

ALOR SETAR

Alor Setar, Pendang, Kulim, Sg Petani, Jitra, Kangar, Langkawi

PAHANG

PAHANG TIMUR, PAHANG BARAT

Kuantan, Teruntum, Pekan, Temerloh, Maran, Raub

TERENGGANU

KUALA TERENGGANU

Kuala Terengganu

KELANTAN

KOTA BHARU, PASIR MAS

Kota Bharu, Pengkalan Chepa, Pasir Mas, Tanah Merah

SABAH

KOTA KINABALU

Kota Kinabalu, Sadong Jaya, Pantai Barat Pedalaman, Labuan

SARAWAK

KUCHING

Kuching, Stampin, Petra Jaya

How will I know that unifi Elite Team will attend to my Wi-Fi Consultation?

No worries, you may provide your contact details, we will create a ticket for you and our unifi Elite team will be in contact with you soon.

Can unifi Elite attend to my home during weekend?

Currently, unifi Elite team only attending customer’s premise during working hours on working days.

If I buy an equipment from the unifi Elite team, how the payment will be made?

You may pay with your credit / debit card or online transfer. You will be guided by our unifi Elite team during the visit.

If I buy an equipment from the unifi Elite team, will it be covered under the warranty?

Kindly note that the device warranty and after sales support for third party equipment and devices purchased through unifi Elite team is provided by the manufacturer of the equipment and devices.

You may liaise directly with the manufacturer or its appointed distributor as stated in the warranty card or printed on the box for warranty and after sales support for the devices purchased.

I already have an equipment; can I still request for unifi Elite on Wi-Fi assessment and configuration?

Yes, our unifi Elite team will be happy to provide professional assessment and consultation to existing unifi customers to improve the wireless/Wi-Fi coverage at your premise.