#khabarbaik Pay Nothing for existing unifi customers!

unifi_Community
Sheriff

#khabarbaik Pay Nothing for existing unifi customers!

We know you've been patiently staying back with unifi. We know you're probably thinking, I want in on PAY NOTHING also. We wouldn't forget you now, would we? 

Yes, we would NEVER have ever forgotten you! Welcome onboard to unifi Year End Promo Pay Nothing bandwagon...

http://scriptalab.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/leonardo-cheers-glaser-meme-champagne-glass.jpghttp://scriptalab.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/leonardo-cheers-glaser-meme-champagne-glass.jpg

Regardless you are currently still on active ongoing contract with unifi or already on an expired contract, you are eligible to join in the Pay Nothing Campaign. You need to make sure your account is not suspended lah with no outstanding payment. Okay? But if you got outstanding also, no worries as long as you remit the payment fast-fast then you can fast-fast enjoy this promotion to the fullest! Up to three months full of payment waiver is for grab, so don't miss out. Pay on-time can get unifi rewards points somemore. Win-win situation!!

It sounds just too good to be true!  What are the ten-thousands steps I need to take?  

I agree it is very good, too good! It is also true news. #saynotofakenews

Only one action needed. No need ten thousand steps so banyak! Just head on to  unifi.com.my to renew your contract  for 24-month with either a choice of:

1. your current, existing unifi plan or;
  2. upgrade to any one of the more tempting unifi Home plans2.JPG

Senang jer! Almost immediately you can enjoy this awesome promo already and can actually start saving money too.  Easy as A, B, C. Simple as 1, 2, 3.

If you do not already have a unifi service at home or would like to order another new unifi account for your mommy, daddy, kor kor, jie jie, yee ma, ku jie...read here on what's in store for you in the Pay Nothing Campaign.

*Campaign T&Cs applied

8 REPLIES 8
LuvAngelz
Mayor

Re: #khabarbaik Pay Nothing for existing unifi customers!

#awesome unifi!

remstr
Mayor

On how to redeem, i got your back.

Follow the steps here.

wanfakri77
New-in-Town ✪

@unifi_Community wrote:

We know you've been patiently staying back with unifi. We know you're probably thinking, I want in on PAY NOTHING also. We wouldn't forget you now, would we? 

Yes, we would NEVER have ever forgotten you! Welcome onboard to unifi Year End Promo Pay Nothing bandwagon...

http://scriptalab.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/leonardo-cheers-glaser-meme-champagne-glass.jpghttp://scriptalab.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/leonardo-cheers-glaser-meme-champagne-glass.jpg

Regardless you are currently still on active ongoing contract with unifi or already on an expired contract, you are eligible to join in the YEP Campaign. You need to make sure your account is not suspended lah with no outstanding payment. Okay? But if you got outstanding also, no worries as long as you remit the payment fast-fast then you can fast-fast enjoy this promotion to the fullest! Up to three months full of payment waiver is for grab, so don't miss out. Pay on-time can get unifi Rewards points somemore. Win-win situation!!

It sounds just too good to be true!  What are the ten-thousands steps I need to take?  

I agree it is very good, too good! It is also true news. #saynotofakenews

Only one action needed. No need ten thousand steps so banyak! Just head on to  unifi.com.my to renew your contract  for 24-month with either a choice of:

1. your current, existing unifi plan or;
  2. upgrade to any one of the more tempting unifi Home plans2.JPG

Senang jer! Almost immediately you can enjoy this awesome promo already and can actually start saving money too.  Easy as A, B, C. Simple as 1, 2, 3.

If you do not already have a unifi service at home or would like to order another new unifi account for your mommy, daddy, kor kor, jie jie, yee ma, ku jie...read here on what's in store for you in the YEP Campaign.

*Campaign T&Cs applied

azuanpaudzi
Contributing Citizen ✪

whats the different between red and blue line?

remstr
Mayor

@azuanpaudzi wrote:

whats the different between red and blue line?

Hi @azuanpaudzi , the speed of course.

imanmutiara_123
New-in-Town ✪

how to apply?
remstr
Mayor

Patanlai
Contributing Citizen ✪

Be careful those who are existing customers who want to upgrade to enjoy the Pay Nothing Promo. Why? TM is very inefficient. I was on the limit 60gig package so I signed up online on 11 Oct to enjoy the Pay Nothing promo. When I came back from kampong on 20 Oct, my order still not processed. Chased TM on live chat on and they promised to complete within 24 to 48 hrs. Nothing happened. On 22 Oct, went on live chat and chased again on the issue.  Promised to expedite.  23 Oct morning, still nothing happened! 

This time chased FB. Now afternoon of 23 Oct looks like upgraded but not very clear from the ac on TM's portal.  The point is it took 12 days for TM just to upgrade to the Unlimited package and they promised 2-5 days! Bohong!! The issue is I have lost at least 1 week to enjoy the Pay Nothing promo. Perhaps TM purposely delay the application so that I enjoy less of the Pay Nothing period? Imagine if they only process in Nov or Dec, you only get to enjoy 1 month of Pay Nothing!! My bill is dated16 Oct and now they still want me to pay my Oct bill!! DONT trust TM, chase and follow up on your application if you are existing customer. Unreliable TM!