#khabarbaik Pay Nothing for new unifi subscriptions!

unifi_Community
Sheriff

#khabarbaik Pay Nothing for new unifi subscriptions!

Calling all new unifi fans,

Always thinking when is the best time to subscribe to unifi? The answer is simple...NOW!

Yes now, not tomorrow, not next year! Now is the perfect time for you to join unifi family. Just subscribe to any unifi Home plan now and enjoy package fee waiver until 31st December 2019. No bluff wan, believe me okay.

Omaigadd!! So what is the package that I should get?

Hold your horses, my friend. Come, I help you. Choose any of unifi Home plans below and you're set. No rugi wan...2.JPG

Do not wait any longer, okay! New installations from 1st October 2019 – 31st December 2019 only will get to enjoy this package fee waiver upon activation until 31st December 2019. If you activate lambat then you enjoy lesser savings. Jangan ketinggalan!

And to help you make easier decision and your journey much more interesting with us, make sure to register online! Because then,  you not only get your service within 24hrs, complete with installation at your address,  you also will stand a chance to win 1-year free internet!! Click here to find out how to win.

So what are you waiting for? Jangan tunggu-tunggu already. Hurry sign on!!

Existing unifi customers, don’t merajuk dulu. unifi also has a Year End Promo just for you! Come read for more info here…

*Campaign T&Cs applied

3 REPLIES 3
LuvAngelz
Mayor

Re: #khabarbaik Pay Nothing for new unifi subscriptions!

Wow! it is really great news.

Cool!

Shukriyahaya77
New-in-Town ✪

Saya nak tanya macam mana saya nak bercakap dengan pegawai

Shukriyahaya77
New-in-Town ✪

Macam mana saya nak bertanya