cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi 300Mbps is available NOW!

SOLVED
Sheriff

#khabarbaik unifi 300Mbps is available NOW!

Hi Peeps!

You know what??  unifi 300Mbps is here! You can now enjoy FREE 100 blockbuster movies with your loved ones in HD version at all unifi TV channels.

Hurry up sign up unifi 300Mbps now to get ULTIMATE Pack and 4 VOD passes monthly for 25 consecutive months.

300mbps.png100 blockbuster movies.png

If you like my post, kudos me!

If this is helpful to your question, click on “Accepted Solution”.

Evean- Footer.png

3 REPLIES 3
Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi 300Mbps is available NOW!

FAQ on unifi 300Mbps 

1. What's Unifi Special Deal Campaign?

• Starting 15th April 2019, unifi subscribers will be able to enjoy unifi TV offerings which offers unlimited entertainment via unifi TV's Ultimate Pack with unifi TV media box.
  •   Unifi 300Mbps plan comes with a FREE VOD voucher that entitles customers to redeem four (4) movie titles on HyppFlicks Plus (Channel 431). Customers will receive the VOD voucher every month for 25 consecutive months which allows customers to enjoy more movies at the comfort of their home!

2. What are the offerings?

Plan

unifi 300Mbps with unifi TV’s Ultimate Pack

Speed

Download Speed: 300Mbps; Upload Speed: 50Mbps

Quota

Unlimited

SPECIAL

VOD Voucher for 4 movies on HyppFlicks Plus monthly for 25 months

*worth RM10 per movie

Voice

600 min to fixed line and mobile.

Beyond 600 min:

10 sen/min to mobile and OLNO’s

Unlimited calls to TM fixed lines

Equipment

unifi TV media box, Wireless Router (RG), and Modem (BTU)

Contract

24months

3. How long is the special deal campaign period?

15th April – 30th June 2019

4. Who is eligible for this special deal?

• This promotion is open to all new subscriptions of our unifi Home 100Mbps plan and 300Mbps plan during the promotional period.

5. I’m interested! Where can I subscribe to the package to get this special deal?

• Customers can subscribe at all TMpoint outlets, TM Authorised Dealers, Resellers or call TM Contact Centre at 100.
  • Online subscription will be made available starting from 15th April 2019.

6. How long is the subscription contract period for customer who subscribe to these plans?

•  unifi 300Mbps plan come with a 24-month contract.

7. Will the monthly subscription fee remain the same when the contract period ends?

• The package price will remain the same even after the 24-month contract period ends.

8. I’m an existing unifi Home customer, can I change my plan to these plans?

• Yes, you can you upgrade or downgrade your speed package at any time. However, the contract period of  your service subscription will be renewed regardless whether you are within or beyond the contract period.
  • For further assistance on your request, please log in to unifi.com.my and log in to your Self-care account, chat via care@unifi app (available on Google Play/Apple Store) or via unifi portal at unifi.com.my/chat. You can also visit TMpoint outlets nationwide or TM Contact Centre Helpline at 100.

9. Is there any contract renewal applicable to the existing unifi Home or Streamyx (Pre-unifi) customers

who subscribe to this special deal?

• Yes, customer’s contract will be renewed to 24 months upon subscribing to this special deal.

10. I am an existing unifi Home customer but I did not have a unifi TV media box. How do I get the unifi 

TV media box?

• You can upgrade your package to enjoy your unifi TV’s Ultimate Pack viewing via unifi TV media box.
  • To upgrade/downgrade, you may log in to customer portal unifi.com.my and log in to your Self-care account, chat via care@unifi app (available on Google Play/Apple Store) or via unifi portal at unifi.com.my/chat. You can also visit TMpoint outlets nationwide or TM Contact Centre Helpline at 100.

11. How do I get the VOD voucher code?

•   Upon successful installation of your unifi 300Mbps plan, the customer will receive a short text message (SMS) with a voucher code within 48 – 72 hours. Please make sure the correct mobile number is provided during the subscription/registration.

12. How many VOD could be redeemed for every voucher code received? Is there any expiry date?

• Every month, customers will receive one (1) voucher code which entitled them to redeem four (4) VOD movie titles on HyppFlicks Plus (Ch. 431) on unifi TV media box. The voucher code must be redeemed within 30 days from the date of issuance.

If you like my post, kudos me!

If this is helpful to your question, click on “Accepted Solution”.

Evean- Footer.png

Sheriff

Wow! Really interesting. TQ for sharing @Viknz 

luvangel footer.png

Sheriff