Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi air - Faster internet in store for streamyx users

SOLVED
Highlighted
Sheriff

#khabarbaik unifi air - Faster internet in store for streamyx users

Hi Guys,

unifi air has been offered to a selected existing Streamyx customers. Perhaps you are the lucky one! 

Unifi_FACT Sheet_Final_Air.jpg

luvangel footer.png

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15
Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi Air - Faster internet in store for Streamyx Users

Here sharing some FAQ for your reference:

What is unifi Air plan?

• unifi Air is a wireless broadband internet solution offered to locations within unifi LTE coverage only.
  • unifi Air plan is one of the solutions that we are able to offer to our  existing Streamyx customers who are staying within our LTE TDD network coverage.

What is the unifi Air plan for existing Streamyx customers?

The special plan is as follows:

Plan

Sim + Device

Monthly fee

RM129

Loyalty Reward

RM50

Monthly fee with Loyalty Reward

RM79

Quota

unlimited

Contract

24-month

Device Price

FREE

Upfront Payment

No

* Price displayed excludes 6% service tax.

What is the speed of unifi Air plan?

The speed of unifi Air plan can reach up to 20Mbps for both download and upload activities.

Who is eligible to subscribe to the unifi Air plan?

This plan is offered to selected existing Streamyx customers within the LTE TDD coverage only.

Where can I subscribe to unifi Air plan?

Selected existing Streamyx customer will receive a phone call from our Telesales agent to explain further on this promo and proceed with the registration.

luvangel footer.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi air - Faster internet in store for streamyx users

30k only will be choosen from huge streamyx user? I am wonder when Taman A & C has unifi fibre optic upgrades and has smooth connectivity. Taman "B" missed from this upgrades even seen near 8 months before theres installation of ground fibre optic cable and labeled stood. And 20mbps lte tdd connection able reach if the wifi device that you provide is supported.My smartphone supported with band 5,and my housing area is considered township which just 5mins away from highway connection. And still its become out of capability place? Haha... Come on TM !!And 30k choosen user possible from big states sta nearby with TM province,what about other 10k? Divided inbetween other states ?? 

Sheriff

Hi @Peacehunter-888,

So many guessed..Aha! TM has done a lot in serving their customers and do the best in meeting customers expectation. Perhaps you will be the lucky one.

#prayforthebest

#Cool!

luvangel footer.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

How to check for the LTE TDD coverage? When can I subscribe to the unifi air plan?

If my area offer fiber optic connection before the end of the contract term, can I change to unifi optic without any penalty charge?

Sheriff

@kjjb wrote:

How to check for the LTE TDD coverage? When can I subscribe to the unifi air plan?

If my area offer fiber optic connection before the end of the contract term, can I change to unifi optic without any penalty charge?

The thing is, this unifi air is by invitation only. You can read the FAQs first.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Kalau customer baru apply bulan ni, layak ke nak dapat promo Unifi Air ni ?
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

kalau customer baru yang apply bulan ni.. layak tak dapat promo unifi air ni ?

Sheriff

@sbslash wrote:

kalau customer baru yang apply bulan ni.. layak tak dapat promo unifi air ni ?

Hi @sbslash,

Anyway this unifi Air only for selected existing Streamyx Customer. Maksudnya if you belum ada service with TM/unifi, you can pick any interesting unifi/streamyx package based on your coverage area. Anyway can visit nearest TMpoint or visit unifi.com.my for more info.

Cool!

luvangel footer.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, does this mean i wont be able to maintain my telephone fixed line if i upgrade to unifi air ? because as i can see unifi air dint offer call package.