cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi air - Faster internet in store for streamyx users

SOLVED
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi Air - Faster internet in store for Streamyx Users

Hi, I am the selected customers to use Unifi Air. I got the bill (RM 35.10) when I activated it but a TM agent said it's free for first month, how come? Is it only the invited customers will get the unlimited quota for this plan compare to other people who wants to subscribe this plan (60 GB per month) ? Let's say I want to continue to use Unifi Air after first month of trial, I have to terminate Streamyx by manually (calling to TM)?

Please answer my question. Thank you.

Sheriff

@LengLA96 wrote:

Hi, I am the selected customers to use Unifi Air. I got the bill (RM 35.10) when I activated it but a TM agent said it's free for first month, how come? Is it only the invited customers will get the unlimited quota for this plan compare to other people who wants to subscribe this plan (60 GB per month) ? Let's say I want to continue to use Unifi Air after first month of trial, I have to terminate Streamyx by manually (calling to TM)?

Please answer my question. Thank you.

Hi @LengLA96 

first of all, congratulations.

secondly, regarding all your questions, you can read the FAQs here https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-Air/tkb-p/unifi_air

Hope that helps.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

So, actually how many people have been upgraded to unifi air?

Contributing Citizen ✪

@oldfreeze wrote:

So, actually how many people have been upgraded to unifi air?

I wish to apply but they told me I am not in the coverage area.

Really wonder with such limited coverage, how they can really solve those Streamyx user with very low speed problem.

Contributing Citizen ✪

I want to know why they have call me up because i need more speed... and my only 4 mbps... my home near airports penang... what a poor conaction... i have reques for unifi but no feed back and even unifi air dont call me... i want to upgred speed... even 8mbps dont have.... 

Sheriff

@Sonic69 wrote:

I want to know why they have call me up because i need more speed... and my only 4 mbps... my home near airports penang... what a poor conaction... i have reques for unifi but no feed back and even unifi air dont call me... i want to upgred speed... even 8mbps dont have.... 

You can subscribe for it now @Sonic69 .

Please read my new post on unifi Air, here

footer remstr 1.png