Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Sheriff

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Hi guys.

Its official now, the plan and price for new unifi lite for Streamyx user.

Now all Streamyx (unifi lite) existing users can enjoy their services for RM69. Yes you heard it right.

Its RM69.

so new user macam mana remstr? takkan di anaktirikan lagi!

Dont worry, new user will enjoy Streamyx (unifi lite) up to 8Mbps for RM89.

For comparison, existing 1Mbps = RM110. Lot cheaper now, is it?

69.png

Executive VP of unifi, Mr Mohar said that this is just an interim solution for Streamyx user. TM will do its best to bring unifi to all for a better experience. Go unifi!

So to Streamyx user, is this really #khabarbaik for you? we hope so Smiley Happy

footer remstr 1.png

136 REPLIES 136
Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

For further information and FAQs, just follow link below ya.

FAQ on streamyx migration to unifi lite

Hope that helps.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Dear admin,

I'm an existing 1Mbps Streamyx user. Come Sept 2019, the new price will be RM69. Will I be automatically bumped up to 8Mbps (I have checked with your team and my area can support up to 8Mbps)?

New-in-Town ✪

Hi boss if im now subs to streamyx 2Mbps, do i get 8Mbps for RM 69 or still 2Mbps?..... Cause before when i want to upgrade to 8Mbps , TM says my place not support 8Mbps streamyx.

Contributing Citizen ✪

Smiley Very Happy finally

Contributing Citizen ✪

Currently my speed is 4Mbps. I already checked my area can support up to 8Mbps. Will I get the speed upgrade automatically?

Sheriff

@kenspear wrote:

Dear admin,

I'm an existing 1Mbps Streamyx user. Come Sept 2019, the new price will be RM69. Will I be automatically bumped up to 8Mbps (I have checked with your team and my area can support up to 8Mbps)?

You need to request for upgrade, do that before 31st August and you will be fine.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@AtanXD wrote:

Hi boss if im now subs to streamyx 2Mbps, do i get 8Mbps for RM 69 or still 2Mbps?..... Cause before when i want to upgrade to 8Mbps , TM says my place not support 8Mbps streamyx.

Yes, if you already subscribed then you will enjoy that new prices starting September.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@sumwk85 wrote:

Currently my speed is 4Mbps. I already checked my area can support up to 8Mbps. Will I get the speed upgrade automatically?

Its better if you request for upgrade first, just to be sure.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

hai. im user unifi lite 10 mbps. the monthly is rm80/month include unifi tv aneka plus and free call 600 minutes.. can i get rm69 in september onward??