Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Dear admin,

if i call tm agent help me to upgrade my streamyx to 8mbps this month, my september bill will become RM69 or need to wait October?

i just checked with TM Live Chat, they say if you upgrade by 31 august, i need to wait October onward to get RM69

Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

got a call from TM for streamyx upgrade and been told da same (Sept. bill as per new subscription), but even she not sure tho. yet wasted my time listening to all of the t&c and agreeing on all of it for nothing, check with TM today on my order status nothing in their system, my order not even got submitted.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@senghock wrote:

Dear admin,

if i call tm agent help me to upgrade my streamyx to 8mbps this month, my september bill will become RM69 or need to wait October?

i just checked with TM Live Chat, they say if you upgrade by 31 august, i need to wait October onward to get RM69

Thank you.

hi @senghock , if you upgrade now then im sure you will get the price cut on September.

Why am i so sure? because TM told us that, and i put a little faith in them.

But after all, nobody can be 100% sure in life, right? So its up to you @senghock .

May the force be with you Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Sheriff

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

got a call from TM for streamyx upgrade and been told da same (Sept. bill as per new subscription), but even she not sure tho. yet wasted my time listening to all of the t&c and agreeing on all of it for nothing, check with TM today on my order status nothing in their system, my order not even got submitted.

Hai @AmirulHZRazmin , hmm im not sure about that call. But if you didnt want to upgrade,

you still will get RM69 with your current speed.

Thats a win, right?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

actually da call came (on Aug 13) cause I requested to upgrade plan to unifi lite as suggested here, she told me "no unifi in my area" then I ask her to upgrade to highest speed possible which she suggested 8mbps. Yesterday ask live agent bout my plan upgrade status got told no order were made so she asked me to call 100 which also said the same, no order were made at least the person who called me didn't submitted the order. Why would I go through all that If I didn't want to upgrade?  current speed 1mbps vs 8mbps at 69, definitely not a win la bos, haha

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

An update, called 100 to re-request plan upgrade, 8mbps for $140 for Sept. bill then Oct. bill will be $69. Contract renewed for a year and will takes minimum 7, yes 7 working days to process.

Hopefully this time no problem, will call 100 again on Thursday to update on order status.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

An update, called 100 to re-request plan upgrade, 8mbps for $140 for Sept. bill then Oct. bill will be $69. Contract renewed for a year and will takes minimum 7, yes 7 working days to process.

Hopefully this time no problem, will call 100 again on Thursday to update on order status.

hi @AmirulHZRazmin , that is why i dont recommend you guys to call 100. If you can walk in to TMpoint, then you should.

8Mbps for RM69 surely a win bos, and maybe when unifi are available then you can upgrade again.

Lets put a little faith in them, shall we? Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

TM point can get cheaper price ka bos? I would go if  I had the time but then it's TM, all of them should be da same in da 1st place but then live chat can't do a thing call 100 also clueless doubt TMpoint would be better.

8mbps for 69 sure a win, but if don't upgrade 1mbps for 69 definitely not a win, that's what I meant previously.  Unifi? 2030 for sure will get, haha

@remstr wrote:

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

hi @AmirulHZRazmin , that is why i dont recommend you guys to call 100. If you can walk in to TMpoint, then you should.

8Mbps for RM69 surely a win bos, and maybe when unifi are available then you can upgrade again.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

TM point can get cheaper price ka bos? I would go if  I had the time but then it's TM, all of them should be da same in da 1st place but then live chat can't do a thing call 100 also clueless doubt TMpoint would be better.

8mbps for 69 sure a win, but if don't upgrade 1mbps for 69 definitely not a win, that's what I meant previously.  Unifi? 2030 for sure will get, haha

@remstr wrote:

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

haha price will be the same la bos, just the process and the experience will be faster and better.

2030 too far away la bos, make it 2029 >..<

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi there,

After I contacted with the Customer service from Unifi, I found that in my area is no unifi coverage, and no coverage for Unifi Air, and the maximum internet speed in my area is only 1mbps, but the price is RM69, same with 8mbps

Is no fair for us to pay the same price with high speed plan, but getting the lowest internet speed!!!