cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

I am existing streamyx user for 10years. 1mbps RM79/month. 

The bill for September has out and still have to paid RM80 + (including what GST OR SST). The speed haven't improve still under 1mbps but according to TM office my area will get upgrade to unifi lite 8mbps in the middle of October . 

So, my question is those who haven't get upgraded to unifi lite still needed to pay their original amount of bill or start of the sept upgraded or haven't upgraded can pay rm69 ?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Chingsan99 wrote:

I am existing streamyx user for 10years. 1mbps RM79/month. 

The bill for September has out and still have to paid RM80 + (including what GST OR SST). The speed haven't improve still under 1mbps but according to TM office my area will get upgrade to unifi lite 8mbps in the middle of October . 

So, my question is those who haven't get upgraded to unifi lite still needed to pay their original amount of bill or start of the sept upgraded or haven't upgraded can pay rm69 ?

interesting 🤔🤔

Contributing Citizen ✪

mohon pencerahan berkenaan khabar baik ini...

sy pengguna streamyx 8 mbps dan telah mendapat promosi bertukar ke unifi lite 10 mbps. Dari apa yg saya baca berkenaan khabar baik ini melibatkan sy sekali tetapi semakan yg sy buat dalam bil sy mendapati masih belum ada perubahan kerana jumlah bil tertera masih seperti biasa. adakah ada pengecualian kepada beberapa pengguna dan sekiranya tidak bilakah bil akan berubah kepada yang lebih murah?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Jrizali wrote:

mohon pencerahan berkenaan khabar baik ini...

sy pengguna streamyx 8 mbps dan telah mendapat promosi bertukar ke unifi lite 10 mbps. Dari apa yg saya baca berkenaan khabar baik ini melibatkan sy sekali tetapi semakan yg sy buat dalam bil sy mendapati masih belum ada perubahan kerana jumlah bil tertera masih seperti biasa. adakah ada pengecualian kepada beberapa pengguna dan sekiranya tidak bilakah bil akan berubah kepada yang lebih murah?

kalau tukar/upgrade plan sblm 31/8 dlm tempoh promosi #khabarbaik tak silap bil $69 bermula Oktober. tapi post atas existing user pun bil sama tiada pelarasan sama2 kita tunggu, harap tidak h*ncing 🤭🤭

New-in-Town ✪✪

Still on 2mbps
on one end, live chat guy ask me to call 100 for speed upgrade to 8mbps
on the other end, called 100 and the lady told me cannot be done, will automatically upgrade by system migration in batches but no target date.
how do i proceed?
New-in-Town ✪✪

hi...cmne dgn streamyx user yg pay rm60 for 2mbps?

automatically upgrade ke? then monthly brp

Sheriff

Hi guys,

It looks like some of you still didnt understand regarding this practices.

Dont worry, you can read the replies in here. Meantime, i will lock this thread to encourage you guys to actually read the solutions ( hint; its in the thread LOL).

For those who already got the price cut, you can continue in this new thread;

unifi lite price cut; have you got it?

Thank you guys for contributing for this awesome and informative thread Smiley Happy

footer remstr 1.png