cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Hi there.

I have checked with TM, my current package is Streamyx 4Mbps and let say upgrades to 8mbps by 31st August 2019 the new pricing RM89 instead of RM69 will be billed after 1st September 2019.

 

Today I upgrade online and the price will be RM160, after 1st September 2019 will be billed at RM89 monthly. NOT RM69!!

 

The new pricing RM69 for a NEW customer who subscribes the Streamyx before 31st August 2019 and NOT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER FOR UPGRADING.

To conlude I have to pay RM89+ monthly for the 8mbps Streamyx.

 

Please confirm again.

 

Thank you. Smiley Happy

New-in-Town ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

I'm currently subscribed  1m streamyx paying A month  Rm110,Pass 8 years. Will i get automatically the new price as Rm69.

Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

If I request an upgrade, will my contract be renewed to 2 years tied?

Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Saya adalah pengguna unifi lite 10mbps. Adakah harga akan turut diturunkan kepada RM 69 pada 1 Sept 2019?

Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Hi,

 

Currently subscribe streamyx 1Mbps and I chatted with TM representative via twitter and they said that my account will be upgrade automatically to 8Mbps or maximum speed in my area. 

 

"Ya. Pakej anda akan dinaikkan kepada 8Mbps secara automatik atau kepada kelajuan maksima yang terdapat di kawasan tersebut (jika tidak support 8Mbps)." - twitter @helpmeunifi via Direct Message

 

But you said in your reply that, user need to request an upgrade, so which is correct statement? 

Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user


@fikri1992 wrote:

hai. im user unifi lite 10 mbps. the monthly is rm80/month include unifi tv aneka plus and free call 600 minutes.. can i get rm69 in september onward??


hi @fikri1992 , the base price will be RM69, as far as my knowledge right now.

BUT, im not sure about the TV pack because usually TV pack is worth RM30. Best if you could wait for your September bill first.


footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user


@DragonKing wrote:

Hi there.

I have checked with TM, my current package is Streamyx 4Mbps and let say upgrades to 8mbps by 31st August 2019 the new pricing RM89 instead of RM69 will be billed after 1st September 2019.

 

Today I upgrade online and the price will be RM160, after 1st September 2019 will be billed at RM89 monthly. NOT RM69!!

 

The new pricing RM69 for a NEW customer who subscribes the Streamyx before 31st August 2019 and NOT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER FOR UPGRADING.

To conlude I have to pay RM89+ monthly for the 8mbps Streamyx.

 

Please confirm again.

 

Thank you. Smiley Happy


Hi @DragonKing , your price will be RM69 if you upgrade before 1st September 2019.

 

That is the deal now.


footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user


@Sureghmani wrote:

I'm currently subscribed  1m streamyx paying A month  Rm110,Pass 8 years. Will i get automatically the new price as Rm69.


Yes @Sureghmani, you will. Check your september bill ok.


footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user


@sumwk85 wrote:

If I request an upgrade, will my contract be renewed to 2 years tied?


Im afraid yes, your contract will be renewed @sumwk85 


footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user


@matain22 wrote:

Saya adalah pengguna unifi lite 10mbps. Adakah harga akan turut diturunkan kepada RM 69 pada 1 Sept 2019?


hai @matain22 , iya pengguna unifi lite 10Mbps juga layak. Cuma, jika ada tambahan TV pack, harga akan ditambah TV pack tersebut.


footer remstr 1.png