Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

The quesions then are:

1) If I request to upgrade to 8Mbps from 1Mbps before Aug 31, 2019, will the new pricing take effect from September 2019 or Oct 2019 onwards?

2) If I request to upgrade to 8Mbps from 1Mbps before Aug 31, 2019, will I be billed RM89 or RM69? I am an existing customer.

3) It seems that different officers and sources are telling us different things. I suggest that there is clearer communication within TM regarding this new scheme so that a consistent message is communicated to customers.

Contributing Citizen ✪

I just checked with TM Live Chat, they said will upgrade my plan automatically.

So whom should be believed?

Sheriff

@amuroray wrote:

Hi,

Currently subscribe streamyx 1Mbps and I chatted with TM representative via twitter and they said that my account will be upgrade automatically to 8Mbps or maximum speed in my area. 

"Ya. Pakej anda akan dinaikkan kepada 8Mbps secara automatik atau kepada kelajuan maksima yang terdapat di kawasan tersebut (jika tidak support 8Mbps)." - twitter @helpmeunifi via Direct Message

But you said in your reply that, user need to request an upgrade, so which is correct statement? 

Hi @amuroray ,

Yes, the plan is your speed will be upgraded, but if you ask me its better if you request for upgrade it yourself.

Why? by doing it yourself you will be able to confirm the speed upgrade immediately (if available), and you dont have to waiting or wondering when you will get the upgrade.

I just want the best for you guys, because im also a customer.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

tq bossku
Sheriff

@kenspear wrote:

The quesions then are:

1) If I request to upgrade to 8Mbps from 1Mbps before Aug 31, 2019, will the new pricing take effect from September 2019 or Oct 2019 onwards?

2) If I request to upgrade to 8Mbps from 1Mbps before Aug 31, 2019, will I be billed RM89 or RM69? I am an existing customer.

3) It seems that different officers and sources are telling us different things. I suggest that there is clearer communication within TM regarding this new scheme so that a consistent message is communicated to customers.

HI @kenspear 

1) It depends on your billing cycle or billing period. TM said it will reflected starting September, so you can check your sept bill later.

2) RM69

3) My sources also from TM, so i think its valid right now.

4) hope that helps.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@sumwk85 wrote:

I just checked with TM Live Chat, they said will upgrade my plan automatically.

So whom should be believed?

@sumwk85 your plan or your speed?

Your plan = Streamyx.

New Plan = unifi lite.

Can you please verify, plan or speed?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank for your reply admin. Is it recommended I upgrade to 8Mbps towards the end of Aug 2019? I just want to make sure I get the full speed of 8Mbps when my plan is upgraded to Unifi Lite come Sept 2019. Not interested in paying more for the entire month. 🤣
Contributing Citizen ✪

They told me is speed.

I wanna upgrade manually, they say not able to do for me.

September will upgrade the speed automatically.

Sheriff

@sumwk85 wrote:

They told me is speed.

I wanna upgrade manually, they say not able to do for me.

September will upgrade the speed automatically.

hi @sumwk85 , if and when you're free then you can visit your nearest TMpoint to check your maximum speed supported.

On some issue, their home was not supported and they cannot be upgraded to maximum speed 8Mbps.

If you can support higher speed then i advise you to do it manually at TMpoint.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@kenspear wrote:
Thank for your reply admin. Is it recommended I upgrade to 8Mbps towards the end of Aug 2019? I just want to make sure I get the full speed of 8Mbps when my plan is upgraded to Unifi Lite come Sept 2019. Not interested in paying more for the entire month. 🤣

@kenspear LOL that is your call bro. im sure you will make a wise decision Smiley Happy

footer remstr 1.png