cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
New-in-Town ✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

Its not september, even TM or Unifi cannot specify the right time for price reduction will take action. Fistly, all  users must upgrade their streamyx to the highest speed available in thier area before August, 31st. Then, the price reduction will be done phase by phase. Meaning, users are force to pay more before the reduction which they do not when.

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

If I'm using 1mbps and paying RM68.90 W/SST (which is less than RM69 category), would I be eligible for the speed upgrade as well? Your FAQ is a bit confusing.

@wunghauIF you are currently paying less than RM69, then there will no changes on your bills.

This new prices only affected those who are paying more than RM69.

Ok?

Hi, understood that there's no price change. But would I get 8mbps speed as well?

New-in-Town ✪✪

I'm currently subscribed to Streamyx Home 4.0M RM88.

1. Can I request to upgrade my plan via TM live chat?

2. Will the upgrade occurs immediately or have to wait for a few hours/days?

3. How about the internet connection? Will my internet connection interrupted after I request for upgrade?

Contributing Citizen ✪

I was told by TM in the live chat, existing streamyx user will only enjoy the change in price to $69 but not the speed. The speed remain the same as per your current speed! 

Sheriff

@bkhan wrote:

Its not september, even TM or Unifi cannot specify the right time for price reduction will take action. Fistly, all  users must upgrade their streamyx to the highest speed available in thier area before August, 31st. Then, the price reduction will be done phase by phase. Meaning, users are force to pay more before the reduction which they do not when.

TM said the new price will be reflected in September, depend on your billing cycle. You dont need to upgrade if you dont want, simple as that @bkhan .

Just enjoy the new price.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

If I'm using 1mbps and paying RM68.90 W/SST (which is less than RM69 category), would I be eligible for the speed upgrade as well? Your FAQ is a bit confusing.

@wunghauIF you are currently paying less than RM69, then there will no changes on your bills.

This new prices only affected those who are paying more than RM69.

Ok?

Hi, understood that there's no price change. But would I get 8mbps speed as well?

It depends on your home maximum speed, @wunghau . You can walk in to TMpoint to check your maximum speed.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@clspem77 wrote:

I was told by TM in the live chat, existing streamyx user will only enjoy the change in price to $69 but not the speed. The speed remain the same as per your current speed! 

@clspem77 bear in mind that this exercise by TM is to lower your price.

However, if you subscribe/upgrade BEFORE 1stSeptember then you will enjoy BOTH speed and lower price.

It will depend on your maximum speed supported.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@Atan33 wrote:

I'm currently subscribed to Streamyx Home 4.0M RM88.

1. Can I request to upgrade my plan via TM live chat?

2. Will the upgrade occurs immediately or have to wait for a few hours/days?

3. How about the internet connection? Will my internet connection interrupted after I request for upgrade?

1. Im not sure livechat can processed upgrade. but you can try.

2. It may took a while, maybe a couple of hours.

3. I dont think so, but safe to assume maybe it will.

4. The new price (RM69) will reflected on your September bill. So dont expect it will happen today or tomorrow. Just let TM do their things first.

footer remstr 1.png

New-in-Town ✪

Saya pelanggan streamyx 384k jimat bundle..bulanan saya adalah rm38..jadi apa perlu saya buat untuk upgrade plan saya ke 8mbps rm69 sebulanan?adakah saya perlu upgrade sebelum 31 ogos?

Sheriff

@vivaie87 wrote:

Saya pelanggan streamyx 384k jimat bundle..bulanan saya adalah rm38..jadi apa perlu saya buat untuk upgrade plan saya ke 8mbps rm69 sebulanan?adakah saya perlu upgrade sebelum 31 ogos?

hai @vivaie87 , pertama sekali kena check support ke tak 8Mbps tu.

Jika support, boleh request untuk upgrade ke speed yang berkenaan sebelum 1st September 2019.

JIka TMpoint dekat, walk in je terus.

footer remstr 1.png