#khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

SOLVED
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: #khabarbaik unifi lite for streamyx user

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

If I'm using 1mbps and paying RM68.90 W/SST (which is less than RM69 category), would I be eligible for the speed upgrade as well? Your FAQ is a bit confusing.

@wunghauIF you are currently paying less than RM69, then there will no changes on your bills.

This new prices only affected those who are paying more than RM69.

Ok?

Hi, understood that there's no price change. But would I get 8mbps speed as well?

It depends on your home maximum speed, @wunghau . You can walk in to TMpoint to check your maximum speed.

Thanks for the reply. But it is still confusing by reading your other post.

You said this implementation by TM is to lower price. So, we'll be sticking to our current speed or what? For example, I'm using 1mbps. The speed will be upgraded itself to maximum supported speed of the area or I will not getting an upgrade after all?

Sheriff

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

If I'm using 1mbps and paying RM68.90 W/SST (which is less than RM69 category), would I be eligible for the speed upgrade as well? Your FAQ is a bit confusing.

@wunghauIF you are currently paying less than RM69, then there will no changes on your bills.

Ok?

Hi, understood that there's no price change. But would I get 8mbps speed as well?

It depends on your home maximum speed, @wunghau . You can walk in to TMpoint to check your maximum speed.

You said this implementation by TM is to lower price. So, we'll be sticking to our current speed or what? For example, I'm using 1mbps. The speed will be upgraded itself to maximum supported speed of the area or I will not getting an upgrade after all?

Aiyo @wunghau its ok let me clarify this again.

TM want to focus on the streamyx price now. netizen said its too high.

TM said OK, we will reduce the price to all streamyx customer, starting September.

all streamyx plan will be streamlined to RM69. all of them, no matter 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 4Mbps or even 8Mbps.

Example, If your current plan is 1Mbps, but your home can support up to 4Mbps, then you can enjoy both new speed and new price, given that you upgrade your plan to 4Mbps before 1st September.

If you dont want to upgrade your speed then you can enjoy only new price on September bill.

in this community, i strongly advised you guys to do the upgrade by yourself, dont wait for automatic upgrade.

Ok boss?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@wunghau wrote:

Ok?

Aiyo @wunghau its ok let me clarify this again.

TM want to focus on the streamyx price now. netizen said its too high.

TM said OK, we will reduce the price to all streamyx customer, starting September.

all streamyx plan will be streamlined to RM69. all of them, no matter 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 4Mbps or even 8Mbps.

Example, If your current plan is 1Mbps, but your home can support up to 4Mbps, then you can enjoy both new speed and new price, given that you upgrade your plan to 4Mbps before 1st September.

If you dont want to upgrade your speed then you can enjoy only new price on September bill.

in this community, i strongly advised you guys to do the upgrade by yourself, dont wait for automatic upgrade.

Ok boss?

TQ boss. Now it's more clear.

Contributing Citizen ✪

"Subscribe now to any existing Streamyx package before 31 August 2019
to secure pricing of RM69 monthly from October 2019 onwards"

https://unifi.com.my/lsds/assets/documents/FAQ%20-%20Streamyx%20plan%20(Home%20Broadband).pdf

For existing Streamyx user who upgrade to 8mbps will only enjoy the new pricing RM69 monthly from Oct 2019 onwards. NOT SEPTEMBER.

If we upgrade to 8mbps today from 4mbps, August (pro rate) and Sept 2019 will be billed at RM160/month. Then October onward only will be billed at RM69?  OR RM89? Please confirm. Thank you.

Sheriff

@DragonKing wrote:

"Subscribe now to any existing Streamyx package before 31 August 2019
to secure pricing of RM69 monthly from October 2019 onwards"

https://unifi.com.my/lsds/assets/documents/FAQ%20-%20Streamyx%20plan%20(Home%20Broadband).pdf

For existing Streamyx user who upgrade to 8mbps will only enjoy the new pricing RM69 monthly from Oct 2019 onwards. NOT SEPTEMBER.

If we upgrade to 8mbps today from 4mbps, August (pro rate) and Sept 2019 will be billed at RM160/month. Then October onward only will be billed at RM69?  OR RM89? Please confirm. Thank you.

hi @DragonKing , i noticed the FAQs.

The new price will be reflected on your Sept bill, depending on your bill cycle. Its safe to assume that this whole speed cut exercise will be done by that date.

I think TM put October just to be safe. But if you ask me then im sure you will see the price cut on your September bill.

if you want confirmation, its better to walk in to TMpoint near you.

footer remstr 1.png

New-in-Town ✪

Hi,

Im currently with streamyx 8mbps with hype tv. Will the new pricing and bill which will take effect on sept 2019 affect my streamyx package with hype tv?

As from my understanding, the only changes that will take effect in sept 2019 is the bill. Please correct me if im wrong.

Thank you.

Sheriff

@PUBG_28 wrote:

Hi,

Im currently with streamyx 8mbps with hype tv. Will the new pricing and bill which will take effect on sept 2019 affect my streamyx package with hype tv?

As from my understanding, the only changes that will take effect in sept 2019 is the bill. Please correct me if im wrong.

Thank you.

yes @PUBG_28 , all streamyx customers will enjoy this price cut.

regarding your TV pack, you need to check what package you are on.

Basically, RM69 + your TV pack.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

hi boss. saya mahu tanya pada bulan 10 nanti, pengguna unifi lite 10mbps ada option sama ada boleh remove unifi tv pack seperti aneka plus dll. so kami hanya bayar total rm69 sebulan tanpa caj tambahan unifi tv pack?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I think I too have the same package where hypptv was bundled free for certain channels. So, I too wonder will the RM69 mean my free bundle will go away? or TM will charge me for the pkg? Cos i don't want it if they do. Better subscribe to Netflix.

Anyone know?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

i have live chat with TM staff. they said in october all user can request to remove the hypp tv. so paid rm69 for broadband only without add charge from hypptv