Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi COVID-19 Response Center

remstr
Mayor

unifi COVID-19 Response Center

Hi guys!

Another 14 Days added to MCO, something that we should take serious. Not just financially, but also mentally.

Here in unifi we are trying to bring positive vibes in our posting #becauseunificares. And now we bring you one stop centre, a hub specially designed to give you easy access to the latest news and developments, as well as insightful articles and trusted resources on COVID-19 during your #juststayathome period. #inikami, we bring you the silver lining amidst these cloudy days

Just visit this link -->unifi COVID-19 Response Center 

covid.JPG

The data will be updated on daily basis.

Please, #juststayathome

Be safe guys.

5 REPLIES 5
Iskandar3089
New-in-Town ✪

Re: unifi COVID-19 Response Center

No discount???
LuvAngelz
Mayor

@Iskandar3089 wrote:
No discount???

Discount apa ye @Iskandar3089?

NurulAkin
New-in-Town ✪

Added another two more weeks (sad) and my bill keep coming with reminder asking me to make payment for the service that I can't use. Have contacted customer service for assistance but the answer given was just based on the book, scripts. No empathy or asking for second opinion from Team Manager. I was begging to at least give me an answer that can put a smile to my face. But nothing! So in my case, #becauseunificares is just a word. Sorry, but I am really upset. I even sent a message through Facebook Messenger but no response yet. 

sheikhawais
New-in-Town ✪✪

any special disscount

ridachh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Any Disscount avalibale due to covid 19 

Regard

SMMGAIN

Tags (1)